Recipe: Yummy Fragrant Chicken Soup with spices and Corriander Leaves
Fragrant Chicken Soup with spices and Corriander Leaves. Great recipe for Fragrant Chicken Soup with spices and Corriander Leaves. Video Recipe is available at YouTube/ Wicekosin. Add broth, cilantro leaves, a pinch of red pepper flakes, and roasted carrots.
By Lom Al Kabsa – Traditional Saudi Rice and Chicken Variations for the chicken cilantro soup: Skip the chicken all together and follow the remaining recipe to make a perfect vegan soup. Just replace the chicken broth with vegetable broth; Adjust the thickening, corn starch or arrowroot powder, to the textures you prefer. For the sauce, blitz together the tomato, coriander and chillies with a little water and some seasoning until smooth. You can have Fragrant Chicken Soup with spices and Corriander Leaves using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fragrant Chicken Soup with spices and Corriander Leaves
- It’s 1 of chicken.
- Prepare 1 of onion (160g).
- You need 5 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 3 stalks of spring onion.
- You need 3 stalks of Corriander/Chinese parsley including the roots.
- It’s 2 of lemongrass.
- It’s 2 slices of ginger.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoons of white pepper Powder.
- It’s 7 cups of water.
Add all of the spice mix, if using. When you are ready to cook, heat the oil in a large frying pan. Brush the marinade from the chicken and pat dry. This substantial soup is zippier than the usual matzo-ball-type golden chicken soup.
Fragrant Chicken Soup with spices and Corriander Leaves step by step
- Peel the onion and cut into 4.
- Peel garlic.
- Remove stems of spring onion and chopped.
- Bruised the lemongrass.
- Prepare and wash the chicken.
- Place everything into a pot and bring to a boil.
- Remove the scums and boil on medium heat for 1 hour.
- And it's ready 😁. The soup is also great for noodles or making rice.
It has a rich tomato base that is laced with fragrant spices – turmeric, cinnamon, paprika, ginger, nutmeg and cayenne – and it's loaded with hearty vegetables. Return the chicken, then stir in the powdered spices and coconut paste. Check the chicken is cooked, stir in the tamarind paste, season to taste, then add a splash of water if the sauce has thickened too much. In a food processor, process the stalks and roots with the onions, garlic and ginger to a smooth paste. Add spice mix ingredients and fry for a further minute.