How to Cook Perfect Crockpot potato soup
Crockpot potato soup. This Crockpot Creamy Potato Soup couldn't be any easier. It's cooked all day in the slow cooker and is great for a cold day. Top with bacon, cheese, and green onions for the ultimate potato soup.
This Slow Cooker Potato Soup recipe is easy to make in the crock-pot, and it's perfectly thick and creamy and flavorful (without having to use heavy cream)! Alright everyone, I think this one tops the. If you like loading your baked potatoes will all those delish dairy ingredients, then you'll love this soup recipe, too! You can cook Crockpot potato soup using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot potato soup
- You need 1/2 pack of Bacon.
- It’s of Potatoes 6 large.
- It’s of Chives 3 to 4 or more if u wish.
- You need 1 box of Chicken stock.
- You need of Salt, pepper.
- Prepare of Heavy cream 8 oz to 10oz depends on your preference.
- It’s of Cheddar cheese as much as u wish.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Butter.
- You need 3 cloves of Garlic.
Original recipe calls for only four slices of bacon, but I — being a little piggy. Crockpot Potato Soup is pure comfort food – perfect for busy nights and it's extra easy since it's made in the slow cooker. Top your slow cooker potato soup off with some grated cheddar, fried bacon. Before anyone says it, yes, I know that Crock Pot is a brand name and that most people these days say slow cooker instead.
Crockpot potato soup step by step
- Melt butter n seasoning in pan with a little of the broth.
- Peel cut wash potatoes add chives pepper n salt garlic well minced.
- Add potatoes chives broth about 1/2 the carton.
- Cut n defrost cook bacon till crisp y it will turn softer from crockpot keep some out if u wish to top with it pat w a napkin n add to soup mix.
- Add bacon and additional broth leave about 1/4 in carton.
- Add shreeded cheese about 1/2 cup at a time u till desired amount is reached Add cream about 20 to 30 mins before serving cook u till warm on low or warm setting stirring every 10 mins once it is warm if you wish for it to be more soupy add remaining broth. If u wish for extra cheese or thick add more cream or cheese to your liking.
- Top w additional cheese chives bacon salt pepper enjoy.
I just can't help it, y'all. This Crockpot Potato Soup Recipe is easy to make and even easier to eat! It is the ultimate in comfort food. Loaded with bacon, cheese, and potatoes. Crockpot potato soup is a rich and hearty, inexpensive recipe made with potatoes, sour cream This soup is an affordable dish for a crowd.