Easiest Way to Cook Tasty Tomato Basil Soup / with grilled cheese
Tomato Basil Soup / with grilled cheese. Browse Our Collection Of Simple Soup Recipes and Prepare Yummy Meals! / Grilled Cheese Sandwiches and Rustic Tomato Basil Soup. Grilled Cheese Sandwiches and Rustic Tomato Basil Soup. And a combo of grilled cheese with tomato basil soup—all the better! 🙂.
It's heavenly and you need to try it! Summer produce was made for things like so. In slow cooker, mix tomatoes, broth, onion, garlic, sugar, salt and pepper. You can have Tomato Basil Soup / with grilled cheese using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tomato Basil Soup / with grilled cheese
- It’s 1 (28 oz) of can diced tomatoes Basil and garlic and oregano or 3-4 regular size cans.
- You need 2 cups of chicken stock.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- It’s Pinch of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- You need of Grilled cheese.
- It’s of Bread.
- It’s of Butter.
- Prepare of Cheese.
This grilled cheese and tomato soup dynamic duo just got a major upgrade from the shelf-stable stuff. In a large pot or Dutch oven such as Le Creuset, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Roasted Tomato Basil Soup with mini grilled cheese croutons was born. How Long Will Roasted Tomato Soup Keep?
Tomato Basil Soup / with grilled cheese instructions
- In food processor or blender blend all the tomatoes. Many need to do in batches don’t over load..
- Add tomatoes in a pot or Instant pot/ ninja foodie..
- Add salt and pepper to taste, water, and chicken stock.cook until it bubbling, stirring occasionally. For instant pot use sautéed mode..
- Meanwhile make the grilled cheese, and when soup is done remove from heat and let cool down some. After all of the grilled cheese sandwich are all made… add in the 1/2 cup of heavy cream to the soup and blend it in well. Done ✅.
- Notes- if you don’t have any chicken stock, use 2 cups of water and 3 chicken bouillon cubes, that what I used I hardly ever have any stock..
At least one half of this entire roasted tomato basil soup with ricotta grilled cheese meal is vegetarian. The soup is totally vegetarian — the sandwich is not. That said, this soup is bomb. It's so richly flavored, with plenty of heat and the right amount of sweetness. When you tear apart that gooey ricotta grilled cheese and gratuitously bathe it in the soup, your world will stop for a few.