Recipe: Perfect Beef Soup
Beef Soup. This Vegetable Beef Soup is the perfect way to use up all those summer veggies! It's perfectly hearty and filling thanks to the abundance of vegetables and the tender chunks of beef. So many beef soups are watery and dull.
Beef: Place your beef cubes in the slow cooker. You can brown them first or you can skip this step, but with soup recipes, I generally recommend browning the meat as it makes for a better broth! This soup is packed with vegetables, tomatoes, and beef. You can cook Beef Soup using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef Soup
- It’s of Beef bone.
- You need of Potato.
- It’s of Carrot.
- It’s of Celery.
- You need of Spring onion.
- Prepare of Tomato.
- Prepare of Spices :.
- It’s Half of big red onion.
- You need 5 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Nutmeg.
- You need 1 tsp of White pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of beef stock.
- You need to taste of Salt.
The beef gets super tender as it cooks in. This vegetable beef soup is made with tender chunks of beef, plenty of vegetables and potatoes, all simmered in a tomato broth. A hearty one pot meal that's perfect for a cold night! The Best Beef Soup Bones Recipes on Yummly
Beef Soup instructions
- Prepare all ingredients & spices.
- Boil Beef bone for 20 minute and drain. Set aside beef bone..
- Fried onion and garlic with cooking oil till fragrant and brown..
- Add all spices in motor pastle and grinding till paste. Boil water and add celery, ginger and spices until beef bone soft.. Simmer for 2 hours..
- Cut potato, spring onion and carrot..
- Add vegetables to the soup. After 2 hours simmer. Cook until carrot and potato soft..
Okra Beef Soup, Vietnamese Beef Soup Bún Bò Nam Bộ, Moroccan Beef Soup. Try this vegetable beef soup recipe and get more comfort food recipes and ideas from Food.com. Loosely based on a gourmet cooking magazine's recipe for Beef Barley soup, I didn't have any barley. Vegetable Beef Soup Recipe photo by Taste of Home. This soup had no taste at all.