How to Make Tasty Thai broccoli soup
Thai broccoli soup. Thai Broccoli Soup with Coconut Milk – bursting with authentic Thai flavors. This vibrant, flavorful Thai Broccoli Soup wakes up the taste buds! Made with fresh lemongrass, ginger, chilies, shallots and lime – it has a delicious brightness we all could use in winter, taking us away to warm and far-off places.
Add the coconut cream and stir. Add the curry paste, ginger, garlic and serrano pepper and stir for a minute. This Slow Cooker Thai Chicken Soup is loaded with creamy coconut milk, peanut butter, red curry paste, chicken, and veggies: onion, carrots, bell pepper, mushrooms, and broccoli! You can cook Thai broccoli soup using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Thai broccoli soup
- It’s 3 cup of broccoli florets.
- It’s 1 of chopped onion.
- It’s 3 of gloves of garlic chopped.
- It’s 1 can of coconut milk.
- It’s 2 cups of chicken broth.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of cornstarch.
- You need 1/4 cup of cilantro dry.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ginger dry.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of nutmeg fresh.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of olive oil.
PACKED with flavor and healthy deliciousness! This vegan Coconut Curry Broccoli Soup is rich and flavorful and loaded with nutritional perks! VEGAN BROCCOLI SOUP If you love richly flavored soups, you'll love this Coconut Curry Broccoli Soup! It's an easy vegan broccoli soup recipe that has an incredible combo of exotic flavors!
Thai broccoli soup instructions
- Over medium heat salute onion with oil cook for few minutes then add broccoli and garlic and cook for 10 minutes on law medium heat.
- Add chicken broth and spices and cook for another 10 minutes then add the milk use the blinder to smooth the soup.
- To thicken the soup I used one tablespoon of cornstarch with 1/4 cup cold broth and mix well then add to soup and cook for few minutes enjoy.
Really this vegan broccoli soup recipe is more like a chowder. This low sodium Thai Chicken Broccoli Soup fits that bill. Easy to Prepare and Full of Flavor. This soup is also one of the recipes feature in my new cookbook: The Easy Low-Sodium Diet Plan & Cookbook on sale now. It is a sweet and spicy soup that is a Thai takeout staple.