Recipe: Appetizing Creamy Butternut Squash and Tomatoes Soup
Creamy Butternut Squash and Tomatoes Soup. I love Autumnal flavours, but I don't love Autumn at all. Yes it can be very romantic. Strolling through a park on a crisp Autumn day, all wrapped up warm while crunching through leaves.
Creamy Butternut Squash Soup is made with simple ingredients you probably have in your pantry and tastes so flavorful! It's made without heavy cream but is so creamy and takes only a few minutes to prep. You can make it even easier and use pre-cut butternut squash, this shortcut comes super. You can have Creamy Butternut Squash and Tomatoes Soup using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Butternut Squash and Tomatoes Soup
- You need 2 pounds of butternut squash.
- It’s 1/2 pound of Roma tomato.
- You need 3 cups of water.
- You need 2 cubes of vegetable bouillon.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 1 cup of coconut cream or heavy whipping cream.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper (optional).
- You need 1 tablespoon of corn starch.
I used to live in Australia, where this soup is served often. I had to have the recipe, and now it's one of my family's favorites. In a small saucepan, saute onion in butter until tender. Creamy Butternut Squash Soup is very easy to cook.
Creamy Butternut Squash and Tomatoes Soup step by step
- Wash the tomatoes, cut them into wedges Wash and peel the butternut squash, cut it into cubes.
- Place in a safe microwave bowl 1/2 cup of water with the vegetable bouillon cubes Heat to a maximum heat for 1 minute- 1 1 / 2 minute or until dissolved, mix.
- In a food processor place the tomatoes, squash, 3 cups of water, liquefy.
- Place the preparation in a saucepan Add the dissolved vegetable bouillon cubes, mix Add red pepper (optional).
- Cook it over medium heat for 40 minutes Mix it occasionally with wooden spoon.
- In a bowl place the cream (heavy whipping or coconut), corn starch, mix.
- Add the preparation in the pan, stir continuously for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot Add grated Parmesan cheese or grated vegan Parmesan style (to taste).
I made this soup with added tomatoes for extra savory and natural flavor. This is perfect meal for cold. This Butternut Squash Soup Recipe is creamy and delicious, without being loaded up with heavy cream. It's easy to make soups taste good by adding lots of fat or added sugar, but I wanted to make a healthy butternut squash soup that can be made without dairy entirely, without any added. This Crockpot Butternut Squash Soup recipe is naturally vegan and gluten-free, easy to make, and SO delicious!