Turkey And Asparagus Soup.
You can cook Turkey And Asparagus Soup using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Turkey And Asparagus Soup
- You need of leftover Asparagus tips and or asparagus'es (a good amount).
- Prepare of leftover mashed/boiled potatoes.
- It’s of leftover broccoli.
- You need of leftover turkey meat.
- Prepare of leftover snowpeas.
- Prepare 1 can of white beans.
- You need of leftover mashed parsnips.
- It’s of water.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of fresh ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 of chicken stock cube.
- It’s of Any leftover turkey/chicken carcasses and or pork and beef bones.
Turkey And Asparagus Soup step by step
- There's no set way of doing this recipe. However I do suggest using the asparagus for the base of the soup..
- Bring the bones to the boil for about 15-20 minutes with the chicken stock cube, a pinch of salt and with plenty of water. Reduce the liquid to a broth like consistency, stirring occasionally..
- When done strain the liquid into another pot using a sieve. Be careful not to burn yourself..
- Add whatever vegetables you want to the pot including any mashed or already cooked, and bring to the boil. This will take 15-20 minutes depending on the size of your vegetables and whether they are cooked or not. It does not matter whether you slightly over cook the vegetables..
- When the vegetables are cooked using an electric food processor, pulse until the vegetables have turned into a thick creamy consistency..
- Return to the pot and add a pinch of black pepper and salt to taste if needs be..
- In the meantime add the remaining vegetables, you want to leave whole. I would suggest adding vegetables that are already cooked. I used frozen peas, broccoli, I also added the can of beans and Turkey meat and let it simmer for a further 10 or so minutes on a low to medium heat stirring occasionally..
- When done let it rest for 10 minutes. Check the seasoning and serve..