Recipe: Perfect Toddler Friendly Green Noodle Soup
Toddler Friendly Green Noodle Soup. This recipe for Chicken Noodle Soup for Kids is the perfect kid-friendly soup. It is full of flavor but not full of ingredients that kids hate. No onion, no garlic, no celery, and no green stuff!
This activity can open up a discussion about the similarities and differences of the recipes which all have the common vein of being a noodle soup! (This recipe has been simplified to be kid. So easy that a child can make it – with free downloadable recipe sheet suitable for cooking with your kids. Warm and comforting, this homemade chicken noodle soup recipe has added courgette noodles (zoodles!) for an extra hit of nutritious veg! You can cook Toddler Friendly Green Noodle Soup using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Toddler Friendly Green Noodle Soup
- Prepare 1/2 of zucchini, finely shredded.
- Prepare 3 cups of water.
- You need 1.5 tbsp of chicken bouillon powder (or 1 cube).
- You need 2 of eggs scrambled.
- You need 1 pkg of instant ramen noodles(toss the pkg of powder in the trash).
Potato, Pea & Mint Soup (Mean Green Soup) Use these ten simple noodle recipes for kids here to add a new twist to those regular noodle recipes. Do tell us which one your kid loved the most? Do you know any special kid friendly noodle recipes? Children tend to love a bit of dipping or mixing, so try serving with buttered toast, homemade bread or savoury scones.
Toddler Friendly Green Noodle Soup step by step
- Bring the water and chicken soup seasoning to a boil..
- Once its boiling, drop in the rest of the ingredients. Cook for 5 min or until noodles are cooked to your liking then serve♡.
- My 2 year old scrambled the eggs in a bowl and helped shred the zucchini. If you let them help in the kitchen they're more likely to eat the meal. He LOVED this soup!.
It's also delicious and who doesn't like alphabet shaped pasta?!? The thing is, comfort food isn't just about the food itself. A cup of homemade soup from a loving mother to her sick child brings an incomparable kind of healing. This activity should open up a discussion about the similarities and differences of the recipes which all have the common vein of being a noodle soup! (This recipe has been simplified to be kid. Comforting Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup is surprisingly easy to make, and filled with lean protein and veggies.