Recipe: Yummy Minestrone Soup
Minestrone Soup. Minestrone soup is an Italian classic! This version is made with cannellini beans, chicken stock, cabbage, potato, zucchini, carrots, plum tomatoes, and Parmesan cheese. абхазская австралийская австрийская авторская адыгейская азербайджанская азиатская алжирская американская английская арабская аргентинская армянская африканская баварская. Minestrone (/ˌmɪnɪsˈtroʊni/; Italian: [mineˈstroːne]) is a thick soup of Italian origin made with vegetables, often with the addition of pasta or rice, sometimes both.
Minestrone Soup Variations Swap the spinach for Swiss chard or baby kale. To keep this low-carb, omit the pasta, you honestly won't miss it with everything else in this soup. The minestrone soup I've been serving for years began as Ina Garten's Winter Minestrone soup, but since I can't help but tinker with a recipe, it has since morphed into my own. You can have Minestrone Soup using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Minestrone Soup
- You need 1 box of vegetable stock.
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes with juice.
- Prepare 1/2 can of garbanzo beans.
- It’s 1/2 can of red kidney beans.
- You need 1/2 of diced onion.
- It’s 1/4 cup of corn.
- You need 1/4 cup of green beans.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 cup of shell pasta.
- It’s of Parmesan and basil leaves for garnish.
Serve this hearty soup with lightly toasted bread to get every last drop. Recipe can be doubled." The very best minestrone ever! A huge success with the family and guests. This healthy and quick Minestrone Soup is the best!
Minestrone Soup step by step
- Seriously just throw everything but the pasta in a pot and boil.
- Add pasta shells.
- As soon as the pasta is tender your soup is ready.
I have been so excited to share my Minestrone Soup recipe with you all. It is a fast and healthy version made with zucchini and fresh basil. This minestrone soup recipe is special to me because it's one of the few dinners my entire family loves. And I can feel good about serving it because it's full of nutrition and low in fat. Minestrone soup may seem simple to prepare, but all of the various elements brings on some complexity.