Recipe: Tasty Lauren's Taco Soup
Lauren's Taco Soup. This Taco Soup Recipe is healthy, hearty, easy and delicious, it will make you want to give up tacos completely and commit to just soup! We first tried this thick-as-chili soup at a church dinner. It's a warm dish ideal for a cold day and easy to prepare with kitchen staples.
And it's a slow cooker or stove top recipe that my family will LOVE! This easy taco soup recipe is so hearty, filling and just the perfect comfort food. And the deliciously spiced, beefy flavor will have everyone craving more! You can have Lauren's Taco Soup using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lauren's Taco Soup
- Prepare 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- You need 5 of garlic cloves (I use about 8) yes, I'm a garlic fiend.
- You need 1 of medium yellow onion chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1 packet of dry ranch seasoning mix.
- You need 3 (15 oz) of cans tomatoes (I use diced and fire roasted).
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of can tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 can of kidney beans, drained.
- You need 1 can of black beans, drained.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of frozen corn.
Best taco soup I've ever made! I made it a day early and took it to an office lunch (oh, was much better the second day), and it got raves. I did make a few small changes to the recipe, but nothing. Taco soup is guaranteed to be a family favorite.
Lauren's Taco Soup instructions
- Brown hamburger meat, garlic and onion in a 6 qt soup pot. Drain off any remaining grease..
- Stir in remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium low and simmer for at least 20 minutes. I also throw a hand full of shredded taco cheese in the pot and let it melt. Serve hot with garnishes..
- Notes: I sometimes add more tomatoes, sauce, corn and beans so I can have leftovers..
- Optional garnishes: tortilla chips, sour cream, shredded cheese or green onions..
I love it and I think you're gonna love. This Taco Soup is healthy, hearty, easy and delicious, it will make you want to give up tacos completely and commit to just soup! Cooking Taco Soup and Taco Bowl for the week. Taco Soup is so incredibly quick and easy but the flavor alone will win you over. Taco Soup is one of the world's easiest suppers but most importantly, it has the family seal of approval.