Easiest Way to Make Yummy Loaded Broccoli Cheese & Potato Soup
Loaded Broccoli Cheese & Potato Soup. This loaded soup recipe is filled with your favorite ingredients including, broccoli, potatoes, cheese and more. Like classic broccoli cheese soup on steroids, here's what you'll get with this loaded broccoli cheese bacon soup: fabulous cheesy flavor with tender bits of broccoli as well as salty pieces of bacon and. Reviews for: Photos of Awesome Broccoli-Cheese Casserole.
It is total comfort food, and delicious! Let's start by roasting the broccoli with a little olive oil for about Cauliflower Cheese sauce. Next microwave your cauliflower and butter until the cauliflower is fork. You can cook Loaded Broccoli Cheese & Potato Soup using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Loaded Broccoli Cheese & Potato Soup
- It’s 4 cups of chicken broth (I use LB Jamison Chicken Soup base.).
- Prepare 3 of large carrots peeled and diced.
- Prepare 4 of medium potatoes (I use red potatoes).
- You need 1 of medium yellow onion chopped.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1-2 packages of frozen broccoli florets.
- It’s 3 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of flour.
- It’s 2 1/2 cups of milk.
- It’s 2-3 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 6 slices of bacon cooked and chopped.
They are loaded with cheese, drizzled with zesty ranch, then finished off with crispy bacon and green onions, yum! Easy Broccoli Cheese Quiche made in my favorite homemade pie crust. This quiche is a great vegetarian option if you leave out the bacon! Family and friends alike love this easy brunch recipe!
Loaded Broccoli Cheese & Potato Soup instructions
- In a large pot combine chicken broth, carrots, potatoes, garlic and onion. Bring to a boil. Cover and simmer for about 10 minutes..
- Add broccoli, cover and simmer for an additional 10 minutes..
- While simmering, melt butter in a large sauce pan. Whisk in the flour and cook for another minute (until golden brown). Whisk in milk and cook for an additional 5 minutes until the sauce thickens.
- Add cheese and stir until it is all melted. Add salt. Pour cheese sauce into the soup and stir until well combined..
- Add more milk for a thinner consistency and add any additional salt and pepper if needed..
- Top with bacon and green onion..
Loaded Broccoli Cheese SoupI Wash You Dry. Broccoli Cheese Soup With Cream Of Chicken Soup Recipes. This crockpot broccoli cheese soup is a cheesy comfort food classic that's warm and satisfying for everyone in the family. With just fifteen minutes of prep, your slow cooker does all of the work for you. These cheesy broccoli puffs are a perfect snack or starter and make for great appetizer.