How to Make Perfect Taco Soup
Taco Soup. This easy taco soup recipe is so hearty, filling and just the perfect comfort food. And the deliciously spiced, beefy flavor will have everyone craving more! We first tried this thick-as-chili soup at a church dinner.
Taco soup is guaranteed to be a family favorite. Best taco soup I've ever made! I made it a day early and took it to an office lunch (oh, was much better the second day), and it got raves. You can have Taco Soup using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Taco Soup
- Prepare 2 lbs of hamburger meat.
- It’s 2 cans (10 oz) of rotel (I used 1 hot 1 original).
- Prepare 2 cans (10 oz) of pinto beans.
- It’s 2 cans (10 oz) of minestrone soup.
- Prepare of Small block of Velvetta cheese (I used 16oz/1lb).
- You need 1 pkg of taco seasoning.
I did make a few small changes to the recipe, but nothing. This easy Taco Soup recipe is one of my favorite dinner solutions when I want something healthy, quick, and tasty. And it's a slow cooker or stove top recipe that my family will LOVE! This hearty soup is loaded with ground beef, tomatoes, corn and beans with a homemade taco seasoning.
Taco Soup step by step
- Brown and drain the meat..
- Add all the ingredients into a pot..
- Add the cheese last and once the cheese ia melted its ready to eat..
- Serve with Fritos chips and enjoy..
Taco Soup is everything you know and love about tacos….in soup form! A quick and easy hearty soup made with taco flavoured ground beef, corn and beans, first timers are always cynical but with. It was something our family always asked her to make and my. This slow cooker taco soup with ground beef is so easy — and SO GOOD! It's perfect for busy weeks with flexible cooking times for any schedule.