Recipe: Delicious Hearty Chicken and Vegetables soup
Hearty Chicken and Vegetables soup. Enjoy Our Deliciously Crafted Well Yes!® Italian Vegetable Soup. Fill stock pot with water until ingredients are fully covered and bring to a boil. What a week we have had… The whole family was hit by a nasty cold, starting with my husband and then wiping everyone else in its path.
In a stock pot, saute green peppers and onions in oil until tender. Remove pan from heat and cover, then let stand until chicken is cooked. Sautéing onion and thyme in butter gives this chicken vegetable soup recipe a wonderful earthy richness. You can have Hearty Chicken and Vegetables soup using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hearty Chicken and Vegetables soup
- You need 2 of x chicken breast.
- You need 1 of large can of sweet corn.
- Prepare 2 of x garlic cloves.
- You need of Sping onions.
- Prepare of Yellow bell pepper.
- You need of Red cabbage.
- You need of Dryed tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 of x medium heat chilli.
- It’s 4 of heaped tbsp Corn flour.
- You need of Soya sauce.
- It’s of Black pepper.
- It’s 2 of x Chicken stock cubes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chicken gravy granules.
- Prepare of Water.
- You need of Cooking cream.
Loaded with veggies and chicken, it's a delicious and satisfying meal that takes the chill out of even the coldest nights. Quick and easy chicken vegetable soup recipe, homemade with simple ingredients in one pot on stovetop. It's healthy, loaded with Italian seasoning, veggies, chicken. This is the best, cheap, hearty, healthy chicken vegetable soup and the perfect weeknight meal for chilly Winter days.
Hearty Chicken and Vegetables soup step by step
- Fry up the chicken and dice up vegetables.
- Add to the pot and add water and stock. Throw in pepper and garlic.
- Throw in sweet corn.
- Bring to boil and add soya sauce to taste and stock cubes… I also added chicken granules.
- After 30 mins…. whisk it all up… not too smooth then add a good gulp of cream……
- Serve…. enjoy…..
It's easy to adjust to your liking and tastes delicious! This is just as good as my Vegetable Beef Soup (One. What caught my eye about this particular soup recipe was its use of vegetables and herbs. Unlike a lot of chicken soup recipes, this one is packed full of veggies, like onions, carrots, and parsnips, and it uses a wide mix of herbs that make the soup extra flavorful. Cut chicken into pieces and return to soup; heat through.