You can have Rice Soup using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rice Soup
- It’s 2 of cans of tomato soup.
- Prepare 1 of can veg soup.
- You need 1 of small turnip/rutabaga.
- You need 2 of large potatoes.
- You need 3 of carrots.
- It’s 1 of onion whole onion.
- You need 2 of cups of rice.
- Prepare 1 of leftover turkey or chicken.
Rice Soup instructions
- In a stockpot bring 3cups of water to boil and lots of salt (2tbl) Peel and cubed carrots and rutabaga and throw in whole onion..
- Once veggies are tender peel and cube potatoes and throw in leftover chicken or turkey add tomato soup cans. I use turkey or chicken stock sometimes to add more flavor..
- Once potatoes are tender take out onion and add your rice. Make sure you turn your heat really low or off so rice dont stick..
- After all cook put your can veggie soup last mintute. Stir real good then serve with crackers.
- Enjoy!!!! This is a delicious receipe! Especially for using leftover turkey or chicken!.