Easiest Way to Make Perfect kittie's turkey soup
kittie's turkey soup. The amounts shown are a guideline. Improvise at will depending on the ingredients you have on hand and how much soup you are making. This easy Turkey Chili Taco Soup is one of my favorite soups for lunch or dinner!
This soup is especially good on cold winter nights when it's snowing.which happens a lot where I live! My daughter got this recipe from her husband's mother. This Turkey Soup is filled with hearty veggies and tender turkey in a zesty tomato broth. You can cook kittie's turkey soup using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of kittie's turkey soup
- Prepare 3 can of chicken broth.
- You need 3 1/2 cup of shredded turkey, (leftover from thanksgiving or one turkey breast works fine as well).
- Prepare 1 medium of bagged broccoli florets.
- Prepare 1 medium of bag baby carrots.
- You need 2 1/2 stalk of of celery.
- Prepare 1 pinch of black pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/4 small of finely chopped onions.
It is pure and awesomely delicious comfort food perfect for Fall. The soup comes together real fast, it's easy to. The best thing in the world to do with a turkey carcass is simmer it to make broth, then using the broth to make rich and satisfying turkey noodle soup. This easy and satisfying Slow Cooker Turkey Soup lets you use up your leftover turkey in an easy soup that you can make in the crockpot.
kittie's turkey soup instructions
- In a large pot, heat the chicken broth slowly to a boil.
- add the onion, garlic, salt, and pepper..
- in a medium sauté pan, heat the shredded turkey with a little vegetable oil, this is entirely to onyour prefference, I just find it brings out a lot of flavor.
- dice the celery and add into the turkey in the sauté pan..
- chop the carrots into bite sized pieces and add into the turkey and celery..
- add the broccoli florets into the turkey and other veggies..
- turn the heat to medium on the turkey and vegetables, stir constantly until vegetables are at their brightest colors,.
- add into the broth and let it simmer for twenty minutes, or until the broccoli is falling apart,.
- serve still hot with fresh bread or rolls, garunteed gone in two meals.
Definitely give this easy turkey soup a try! It's very filling and also pretty healthy too. This recipe is an easy way to pack in extra veggies for your family. These one pot meals are hearty, healthy, and delicious. Haz clic ahora para jugar a Turkey Soup.