Recipe: Delicious Broccoli egg drop soup with prawns
Broccoli egg drop soup with prawns. Growing up, my family had a tradition of eating lunch at our local little Chinese restaurant every single Saturday. And every single Saturday — like, we're talking nearly two. All Reviews for Egg Drop Soup (Better than Restaurant Quality!) I had never had egg drop soup and it was good.
You might recognize egg drop soup from the bowl you get with the lunch plates at Chinese-American restaurants, with swirling strands of eggs floating in a. Chinese egg drop soup is one of the easiest soups to cook. I can't seem to get enough of them. "Would you like an egg drop soup with chicken or prawns", I asked Piggy. "Prawns", she said. You can cook Broccoli egg drop soup with prawns using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Broccoli egg drop soup with prawns
- You need 1 kg of prawns.
- You need 2 pcs of medium size fresh egg.
- You need 1 kg of broccoli bibs.
- You need 1 pc of onion.
- Prepare 5 pcs of cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of or chopped ginger.
- It’s 2 pcs of medium tomatoes.
- You need 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s pinch of salt and black ground pepper.
- Prepare of little bit vegetable oil.
I would prefer to chop up the prawns into smaller pieces as they were quite large. Chinese egg drop soup with fresh sweet corn and prawns. Corn and prawns are used in this easy homemade egg drop soup recipe. This Healthy Broccoli Cheddar Soup Recipe is lightened up with milk instead of cream and loaded with wholesome veggies.
Broccoli egg drop soup with prawns step by step
- Cut all the veggies into chunks.
- Sauté them in the pot until gets set,, drizzle with soy sauce, pour 4 cups of water and simmer it until everything get soft, for about 10 mins.,, when it's done,, set it aside to cool down a bit for blending it in a food processor..
- While on the other hand,, start to trim the prawn, and bit the eggs.
- When the soup gets cooled, start to blend it in a processors..,, then simmer for another 5 mins in low heat.
- Start to pour in the beaten eggs and prawns into the soup, season with salt and pepper to taste. serves as-well as with stir fried shrimp.
This restaurant-style egg drop soup recipe is so quick and easy to make that you probably could have made a bowl for yourself in the time it took me. Here is a simple egg drop soup that I made for my family lunch two days ago. Hope you enjoy this Tomato Egg Drop with Prawns as much as I do 🙂. Broccoli Egg Drop Soup recipe: Broccoli belongs to a cabbage family which is accompanied by cauliflower, kale, Brussels sprouts, collard greens and the cabbage. Edible parts of broccoli are the tightly bunched flower buds.