Recipe: Perfect Wicked Thai chicken soup
Wicked Thai chicken soup. This delicious Wicked Thai Chicken Soup combines chicken, rice, mushrooms and vegetables, in a lightly creamy Thai-inspired broth. Is it soup weather where you are yet? It definitely is here and I'm loving it!
Thai-Style Chicken with Rice & Vegetables Soup. Soup I made with my phone. I plan to make more videos on how to make certain dishes. You can have Wicked Thai chicken soup using 20 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Wicked Thai chicken soup
- It’s 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need 8 oz of container fresh mushrooms (chopped or sliced) I use cremini.
- You need 1 of medium onion, finely chopped.
- You need 1 of red pepper, diced.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of minced garlic.
- You need 4 cups of chicken broth.
- It’s 2 of chicken breasts, cut into 1/2 inch cubes.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of chopped lemongrass (see note above).
- You need 2 teaspoons of fish sauce.
- You need 2 teaspoons of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of half and half cream.
- It’s 1 can of coconut milk.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Thai red curry paste.
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoons of chilli garlic sauce.
- It’s 1 can of tomato paste (156 ml or 5.5 oz).
- It’s 2 tablespoons of water.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of cornstarch.
- It’s 1 cup of rice, (cooked).
- You need of chopped cilantro for garnish if you'd like.
Chicken and Peanut Spring Rolls « Tes at Home. Campbell's Chunky Wicked Thai-Style Chicken with Rice & Vegetables Soup features an exotic blend of chicken, coconut milk and green curry that works just as hard as you do. Layered with hearty chunks of premium antibiotic-free chicken, mushrooms, peppers and carrots, our. This Thai chicken soup recipe is easily adaptable when it comes to the veggies.
Wicked Thai chicken soup step by step
- If rice is not already cooked, prepare according to package directions.
- Heat one tablespoon of olive oil in a large dutch oven or pot on medium heat. Once oil is hot, add chopped or sliced mushrooms and cook until tender and golden in colour. Remove mushrooms from the pot and set aside..
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon of oil. Add onion, red pepper and garlic. Cook until onions are soft and translucent..
- Add mushrooms back to the dutch oven along with chicken stock, chicken, lemongrass, fish sauce, Worcestershire sauce and salt..
- Bring mixture to a boil then lower to a simmer for 5 minutes..
- Reduce heat to low. Stir in the half and half and coconut milk. DO NOT boil after this step..
- Place lid on the dutch oven or pot and allow to cook on low for an additional 5 minutes..
- In a small bowl, combine the Thai red curry paste, chill garlic sauce, tomato paste, water and cornstarch. Whisk to a smooth consistently..
- Add curry mixture to the soup and stir until soup is slightly thickened and fragrant, roughly another 10 minutes or so..
- Add rice to the pot and stir to combine. Garnish with cilantro if you'd like. Serve and enjoy!!.
Sub in or add carrots, potatoes or leeks. It is called the "Wicked Thai-Style Chicken, Rice & Vegetables". Wicked Thai Soup I tried this soup at the grocery store and was hooked! This recipe is easy to put together even though it has a lot of ingredients. Thai Coconut Curry Chicken Soup Thai Coconut Curry Soup (add chicken) More from my siteJessica Sepel's green detox soup.