Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing Kill a Cold Soup
Kill a Cold Soup. This Ridiculously Easy Italian Soup Will Kill Your Cold Step away from the canned food aisle. Coconut Ginger Carrot Soup Creamy is where this incredible coconut ginger carrot soup recipe goes. Have your heard so many delicious flavors in one recipe title?
I was very sick with a cold the day after Christmas and it was a very rainy, chilly day outside. Luckily, I had these ingredients laying around the house. I instantly felt better with the hot soup and the vitamins and minerals of the broccoli. You can cook Kill a Cold Soup using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kill a Cold Soup
- You need 1 (12 oz) of bag frozen Broccoli florettes.
- You need 1 (10 3/4 oz) of Can of Campbell's chicken noodle soup.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil (add more if needed, to moisten all the florettes).
- Prepare to taste of Salt, pepper, red pepper flakes.
I keep soup frozen in single serving bags for lunches, along with spaghetti sauce for quick dinners. There's pretty capable in the kitchen, so I don't worry too much about them. The Hubs is also capable, so I guess these days if I really feel crumby, I don't cook. John, hope you feel much better soon.
Kill a Cold Soup step by step
- Roast the broccoli florettes on a sheet pan from frozen,, with the oil, salt, pepper, and pepper flakes for about 22 minutes..
- Meanwhile, get your soup ready with the required can of water; and mix that in a sauce pan and put on low temp..
- When the broccoli is done, turn up the heat on your soup to a good boil then add the amount of broccoli that you like. Pour into a large ceramic bowl to serve..
I totally agree with you about the flu vs a. Healthy soup This recipe from Dr. Andrew Weil is a great alternative to comforting chicken soup. It's a savory and nutritionally balanced medley of antiviral foods, including mushrooms and broccoli. For the goals at hand, I want to have good amounts of warming spices, heat and vitamins.