Recipe: Appetizing Sharon's Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup
Sharon's Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup. This quicker version of homemade chicken noodle soup skips cooking a whole chicken and calls on boneless, skinless chicken thighs instead. The soup still tastes incredible, satisfying, and classic. The significantly reduced cook time makes this chicken soup from scratch possible on a weeknight.
Add seasonings and cream soup (can use chicken, celery or mushroom). This is my mother-in-law's recipe, and one of my husband's favorite meals! It is a warm and delicious comfort food casserole. You can cook Sharon's Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sharon's Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup
- Prepare 1 of onion (chopped).
- Prepare 4 of carrots (chopped).
- Prepare 4 of celery stalks (chopped).
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic (chopped).
- You need 2 tablespoons of butter.
- It’s 16 cups of chicken broth.
- It’s 2 of bouillon cubes.
- It’s of Salt (to taste).
- It’s of Pepper (to taste).
- It’s 2 tablespoons of parsley flakes.
- It’s 16 ounces of egg noodles.
- You need 2 of boneless skinless chicken breasts (chopped).
- It’s 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
Note: Using the blue package of Herb Seasoned Pepperidge Farm stuffing is a MUST! It sets up the whole flavor of the meal. Homemade chicken soup recipe ~ combine ingredients, simmer until the kitchen smells wonderful, serve with homemade bread, and add a dose of Love! If you want to can your chicken soup, you will need to know how to use a pressure canner.
Sharon's Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup step by step
- In a large frying pan add olive oil to coat bottom. Add chicken pieces. (Season to your liking) Cook until chicken is done. Sit to the side.
- In a large stock pot add butter and let it melt on medium heat..
- Add onion, carrots, celery, garlic, salt, and pepper. Cook on medium heat for 10 mins.
- Add chicken broth and bouillon cubes. Bring to a boil.
- Add egg noodles and cook until noodles are your desired tenderness.
- Add chicken and taste to see if more salt and pepper is needed. Add parsley flakes and cook for 2 more minutes..
Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup loaded with vegetables and a delicious broth made from scratch! A homemade easy to make Chicken Noodle Soup perfect for any day of the week! With the broth AND the soup made from scratch in under an hour, you will be craving this often! Healthy, low calorie, filling with incredible flavours! Download it once and read it on your Kindle device, PC, phones or tablets.