Recipe: Yummy Tong Ho Fishball Soup
Tong Ho Fishball Soup. You can use your favourite noodles in this recipe. Divide cooked noodles to serving bowls and ladle cooked fish balls and soup stock over. Garnish with lettuce, lard oil and chopped spring onions.
We have a little mishap with directions, but eventually get back on track with. I guess there are a lot of variations of this Fishball Noodle Soup but it all boils down to two main ingredients, fishballs and noodles. I always saw this before in restaurants but never ordered them, I always had the perception of it tasting really light so I never cook them at. You can have Tong Ho Fishball Soup using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tong Ho Fishball Soup
- You need 2 cups of chicken stock.
- You need 3 cups of water.
- You need 3 bunches of tong ho.
- It’s 16 of fishballs, raw or cooked.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fish sauce.
- It’s to taste of Salt and white pepper.
Prepare fish balls (from the Edit Tap, click to open recipe and follow instructions). Instead of arriving in a separate bowl, they were laid out among the spring onions and white kway teow. Just like the dry version, the portion size was impressive for just three dollars. Add dong cai, fishballs, fish dumplings, and sugar into pot.
Tong Ho Fishball Soup instructions
- Combine water and chicken stock and bring to a rolling boil, then add fish balls.
- Once fish balls have risen to the surface of the soup, add tong ho and seasoning. Cook for several minutes until tong ho is fully cooked. Serve immediately..
Allow to simmer until fishballs are cooked and floating on surface of broth. Top with fish dumpling, fish balls, fried shallot, chopped spring onions, and lettuces. Serve with a bowl of soup, and some chilli. Fish ball in soup with bowl of Silver Needle Noodles and Ice coffee. Yuan Yean Fishball Eating House Reviews.