Recipe: Perfect Veggie Beef Soup Instant Pot IP
Veggie Beef Soup Instant Pot IP. Try Our Soup Incorporated with Protein Sources You Can Feel Good About Today. Instant Pot vegetable beef soup is a hearty and easy dinner that the whole family will love! If you don't have an Instant Pot yet (Amazon affiliate), I've got you covered with my stove top vegetable beef soup recipe. 👌🏻.
Plus this soup tastes like it has been cooking all day. Heat olive oil in a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot®) and select Saute function. Classic vegetable soup is a childhood favorite that adults love as well. You can have Veggie Beef Soup Instant Pot IP using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Veggie Beef Soup Instant Pot IP
- It’s 2 TBSP of olive oil.
- You need 1 1/2 pounds of stew meat.
- You need 1 of medium yellow onion diced.
- It’s 4 TBSP of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 of carrots diced.
- You need 2 of celery stalks with leaves diced.
- It’s 4 cups of beef broth.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white wine.
- Prepare 8.5 oz of can cut green beens with juice.
- You need 8.5 oz of can corn with juice.
- Prepare 10 oz of can Rotel with juice.
- It’s 1/4 cup of fresh basil chopped.
- It’s 1 TSP of thyme.
- Prepare 1 TSP of kosher salt.
- It’s 1/2 TSP of black pepper.
- Prepare of Garnishes.
- You need of Croutons.
- You need of Parmesan cheese.
This Instant Pot Vegetable Beef Soup recipe is a great recipe to help get your kids to eat more vegetables. This recipe is super quick to make, yet tastes as if it's been simmering on the stove top for hours. How to Make Instant Pot Vegetable Beef Soup Prep! The best part about this Instant Pot vegetable beef soup is that you can literally use whatever vegetables you like.
Veggie Beef Soup Instant Pot IP step by step
- Turn instant pot to saute high setting..
- When pot reads hot add in olive oil, onion, and meat. Cook for 3-4 minutes stirring occasionally..
- Add in garlic, carrots, and celery stirring occasionally for another minute..
- Add in broth, stirring/scrapping the bottom of the pot to remove any bit that may be stuck to the bottom.
- Stir in wine, corn, green beens and Rotel..
- Stir in basil, thyme, salt and pepper..
- Seal instant pot and cook at high pressure for 8 minutes. Allow a 10 minute natural release. Release rest of the pressure..
- Ladle into bowls and top with crotons and Parmesan cheese..
Can I use a bag of frozen veggies? Set Instant Pot to "Sauté" and add oil, onion, and garlic. Season generously with salt and pepper. Instant Pot Loaded Potato Soup; It's time to get to this great addition to those Favorite Pressure Cooked Recipes, this Instant Pot Vegetable Beef Soup with barley. But first, let me show you what everyone else made!