Recipe: Appetizing Creamy Mushroom Soup without Cream
Creamy Mushroom Soup without Cream. This easy, creamy mushroom soup is made completely without cream! You'll never open a can again. Mushroom soup is one of my favourite soups.
This soup will keep refrigerated for up to five days and can be reheated gently on the stovetop or in the Hi, Sharon! I think the soup would be somewhat thinner and less creamy, but it should still work ok. Give it a shot and let us know how it turns out! You can cook Creamy Mushroom Soup without Cream using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Mushroom Soup without Cream
- It’s 1/2 of Onion.
- You need 3 cups of Mushrooms.
- You need 1 of medium Cooked Potato.
- You need 2 cloves of Garlic.
- Prepare 2 cups of Mushroom broth or water.
- You need of Salt and Pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- You need Pinch of Parsley.
This mushroom soup is dairy free, low fat and has a creamy consistency without any added cream! A velvety, creamy mushroom soup that is low in fat, yet rich in flavor. Perfect for lunch with a sandwich on the side, or makes a lovely first If mushroom isn't your thing, I also have a wonderful Cream of Asparagus Soup, my Dad's Famous Cauliflower Soup and a creamy Carrot Ginger Soup. Who doesn't love a delicious bowl of creamy mushroom soup?
Creamy Mushroom Soup without Cream step by step
- Heat Olive Oil in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Add Garlic and Onion and cook for 3 minutes until onion is tender.
- Add mushroom and cook for another 3 minutes, set 1 tbsp mushrooms aside for later.
- Add flour, pepper and salt into the mixture.
- Add mushroom broth or water and bring it to boil.
- Add cooked and chopped potato to the soup and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Put mixtures into the blender and blend for 3 minutes on high.
- Add pinch of parsley and 1 tbsp mushrooms on top and serve.
Creamy Mushroom SoupA rich, delicious, hearty soup for cold winter days. Rightly said by everyone, this tastes downright. This Creamy Garlic Mushroom Soup was rich without being too heavy, and oh so delightfully earthy. I suggest pairing it with a nice crusty bread to I used Baby Bella mushrooms for this Creamy Garlic Mushroom Soup because they're still on the inexpensive side compared to most mushrooms, but. It is so simple to make and everything is in a light cream broth so you still get some creaminess without the heaviness of many cream soups.