Recipe: Perfect Taco Soup
Taco Soup. This easy taco soup recipe is so hearty, filling and just the perfect comfort food. And the deliciously spiced, beefy flavor will have everyone craving more! We first tried this thick-as-chili soup at a church dinner.
Taco soup is guaranteed to be a family favorite. Best taco soup I've ever made! I made it a day early and took it to an office lunch (oh, was much better the second day), and it got raves. You can have Taco Soup using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Taco Soup
- You need 1 lb of ground meat or turkey.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of Chilli Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of Onion Powder.
- You need 1 can of whole kernel corn, undrained.
- It’s 1 can of Rotel, undrained.
- It’s 1 can of chilli beans with sauce, undrained.
- You need 4 cups of Tomato Juice.
- It’s 1 envelope of Taco Seasoning Mix.
- You need 1 cup of Water.
- You need 1 of medium onion (optional).
I did make a few small changes to the recipe, but nothing. This easy Taco Soup recipe is one of my favorite dinner solutions when I want something healthy, quick, and tasty. And it's a slow cooker or stove top recipe that my family will LOVE! This hearty soup is loaded with ground beef, tomatoes, corn and beans with a homemade taco seasoning.
Taco Soup instructions
- In a skillet, Brown and drain ground meat. Add to the pot you will make your soup out of or a rice cooker. I am using Turkey Ground Meat but you can use whatever kind you like..
- Add the rest of the ingredients. Let cook for 45 minutes to an hour or on white rice setting on the rice cooker..
- Enjoy! I add Fritos and cheese to my bowl! I hope you have a wonderful meal!.
Taco Soup is everything you know and love about tacos….in soup form! A quick and easy hearty soup made with taco flavoured ground beef, corn and beans, first timers are always cynical but with. It was something our family always asked her to make and my. This slow cooker taco soup with ground beef is so easy — and SO GOOD! It's perfect for busy weeks with flexible cooking times for any schedule.