Easiest Way to Cook Delicious LEFTOVER TURKEY SOUP
LEFTOVER TURKEY SOUP. Home » Recipe Index » Soups » Delicious Leftover Turkey Soup. My Leftover Turkey Soup includes all your favorite Italian flavors in a belly-warming bowl of soup. Checkit: Just like any other soup, we will first start with warming up some olive oil and stirring in our.
How To Make Turkey Soup From A Leftover Turkey Carcass. She doesn't make homemade turkey soup with her leftover turkey bones…so we grab them and take them home with us. This curried turkey soup made with leftover turkey is fashioned on a classic Anglo-Indian curried soup called "mulligatawny". You can cook LEFTOVER TURKEY SOUP using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of LEFTOVER TURKEY SOUP
- You need 1/2 cup of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 medium of carron, sliced.
- It’s 1 each of stalk celery, sliced.
- You need 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 2 can of chicken broth.
- It’s 2 cup of cubed cooked turkey.
- It’s 2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of bite sized pasta, uncooked.
- You need 1 envelope of Italian Salad Dressing Mix.
How to make turkey soup from a carcass: Bones make a rich, flavorful stock; use the leftover turkey carcass with any leftover turkey meat along with an onion, a few stalks of celery, some garlic, herbs. Leftover Turkey Soup with Potato Drop Dumplings – Spend With Pennies. Leftover turkey is, of course, great for meals like soups and casseroles but it makes for a great lunch too! Finish up the Thanksgiving turkey with this Leftover Turkey Soup!
LEFTOVER TURKEY SOUP instructions
- Cook onion, carrot, and celery in hot oil in large saucepan 3-5 minutes or until tender crisp, stirring occasionally..
- Stir in chicken broth, water and dressing mix, bring to a boil..
- Add turkey and pasta. Cover and reduce heat to medium low and simmer 10-12 minutes or until pasta is tender..
This flavorful Leftover Turkey Soup includes fresh veggies and bow-tie pasta. But what is worth it…is this soup. This Thanksgiving Leftover Turkey and Rice soup is loaded with your leftover turkey (duh) veggies and an uber flavorful broth. But most importantly it is all made in. No offense to your Thanksgiving sandwich tradition, but This cozy soup recipe is the best way to use up leftover roast turkey.