How to Cook Appetizing Quick Ham & Bean Soup
Quick Ham & Bean Soup. Automatically Get The Best Coupon Codes Available. Honey Is Free and Works In Seconds. Bake until these wonderful little Cuban sliders are lightly toasted and the cheese melts.
A creamy soup loaded with potatoes, corn, cauliflower, and diced ham. A delicious, no-fuss ham that is juicy and good. Most Made Today I knew this ham soup recipe was a keeper when my mother-in-law asked for it! You can have Quick Ham & Bean Soup using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quick Ham & Bean Soup
- It’s 2 c of cooked ham, chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 3 of carrots, chopped.
- You need 3 stalks of celery, chopped.
- You need 4 c of chicken broth.
- It’s 4 cans of cannelinni beans.
- You need 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cracked black pepper.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
The hearty soup—chock-full of leftover ham, veggies and cheese—is creamy and comforting. And even though the recipe makes enough to feed a crowd, don't expect it to last more than one meal! —Marty Matthews, Clarksville, Tennessee Now that you've got a delicious and easy ham glaze picked out, here's what you need to know. If you've got a crowd-size ham, just double the recipe. Remember to score a crisscross pattern into the rind of your ham before applying.
Quick Ham & Bean Soup instructions
- Saute veggies in butter until tender. Add garlic and saute 1 minute more..
- Add all remaining ingredients and bring to a boil..
- Reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes. Remove bay leaf..
Place potatoes, celery, and carrot in a large pot and cover with water; bring to a boil. A fruity, tangy ham glaze recipe made with hot English mustard, orange marmalade, honey, and apricot jam is a cinch to put together, and it will dress up your baked ham with extra flavor and shine. By Cheryl Gausdal A Quick Ham Glaze. Making a glaze for ham is quick and effortless, requiring just a whisk, and a few ingredients. This recipe calls for orange juice, brown sugar, Dijon mustard and some warm spices.