Recipe: Perfect Spicy Tomato Gravy Soup
Spicy Tomato Gravy Soup. Hello friends welcome to my channel Today I'm sharing a" tomato soup recipe" if you like this video please don't forget to LIKE SHARE and SUBSCRIBE. Stir in whipping cream and remaining ingredients; simmer, stirring constantly, until slightly thickened. Make tomato soup from scratch after summer's passed using canned tomatoes and some red pepper flakes for spice.
Spicy tomato soup is a delicious American recipe usually served as a appetizer. Season the chickpeas with salt, garnish with the cilantro and serve. Meatloaf with spicy tomato sauce (aka gravy if you're a pretend Italian). You can have Spicy Tomato Gravy Soup using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Tomato Gravy Soup
- It’s 1/2 cup of smoked ham.
- Prepare 15 ounces of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoons of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Valentina Hot Sauce.
When you're ready for a hot meatloaf sandwich, fry a slice of it in a little butter, then put between some soft bread with fresh onion and pickles and some leftover spicy tomato gravy or ketchup. Roasted tomato soup recipe with step by step photos. This soup is an all-time favorite of mine. In this soup recipe, the tomatoes are roasted.
Spicy Tomato Gravy Soup step by step
- Chop the ham into small bits. Cook the ham in a pot add the tomatoes, salt, and black pepper. Dip into a bowl add the hot sauce..
- Add the cheese and stir, serve I hope you enjoy!!!!.
For any tomato-based dish like a soup or gravy, it is always better to use ripe red tomatoes. So that you do not get very sour tasting soup or gravy in the end. Tomato Gravy has always been a breakfast staple in my family. I can't count the number of times I remember hearing that pop as my mom would open a jar of my grandmother's homemade canned tomatoes to make it. The tangy, savory topping is perfect for homemade biscuits, scrambled eggs.