How to Make Tasty Black Bean, Corn & Sausage Soup
Black Bean, Corn & Sausage Soup. This black bean and corn salad is a fresh mix of black beans, corn, red peppers, jalapeno and avocado, all tossed in a zesty cilantro lime dressing. An easy salad that's the perfect. Black beans are packed with healthy nutrients.
Frozen corn is a great option for both flavor and texture. In a large bowl, add black beans, rice, corn, seasonings, and egg. Using a potato masher, mash the ingredients until thoroughly mixed together. You can cook Black Bean, Corn & Sausage Soup using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Black Bean, Corn & Sausage Soup
- You need 1 lb of hot or Cajun sausage.
- It’s 1 can of corn.
- You need 2 cans of black beans.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cans of water.
- It’s to taste of Salt & pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ground cumin.
- It’s 1 of yellow onion diced.
- It’s Dash of ground thyme.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s of Shredded cheddar cheese to garnish.
- You need of Sour cream to garnish.
- It’s of Sriracha to garnish.
- It’s of Cilantro to garnish.
Once mashed, add the bread crumbs and mix to combine. Some vegan quinoa recipes are boring, but this one definitely isn't. This black bean corn salad is full of fresh veggies like corn, tomatoes, peppers & black beans. Topped with a Mexican dressing it is a great summer side!
Black Bean, Corn & Sausage Soup step by step
- Dice onion, grate fresh garlic, and slice sausage into pennies..
- Sauté on medium heat for approximately 5 minutes with salt, pepper, cumin, thyme, oregano, and cinnamon..
- Add corn and black beans, plus 1 1/2 cans of water..
- Simmer for 20 minutes and serve hot..
- Add desired garnishes!.
I've made this black bean corn salad twice this week! I've had black bean corn salads in the past that was so saturated in yummy dressings that I really couldn't taste the natural flavors of the veggies.. Black Beans and Corn recipe is cheesy and delicious, made with boneless chicken breast, black To turn these into tacos, you transfer the chicken, corn and black beans with a slotted spoon into a. Who doesn't love a good vegetarian black bean chili recipe? Made with mostly canned ingredients, this a quick and easy vegetarian black bean chili recipe that's perfect even for novice chefs.