Recipe: Appetizing Lentil Soup
Lentil Soup. Don't settle for bland Lentil Soup! Make it right and you'll have everyone begging for seconds….and thirds… This lentil recipe is one of the best nourishing, simple dishes you can make with dried lentils. Lentils are coupled with vegetables for this family-friendly lentil soup.
The original recipe was my grandmother's, and it actually won first prize when she entered it at a. Lentil soup is a culinary wonder. It's creamy without any dairy, satisfying and protein-packed without Essentially, lentil soup is everything we need right now. You can cook Lentil Soup using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lentil Soup
- You need 2 cups of green lentils.
- It’s 1 cup of pork chicharones.
- You need of As much as you want Spinach.
- You need of As much as you want Garlic.
- Prepare 1 of medium chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 of small chopped tomato.
- You need 1 of pork buillon cube.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 3 cups of water.
- Prepare of Salt & pepper.
This lentil soup recipe is a few years in the. This is the BEST lentil soup recipe!! It's full of amazing lemony flavor, it's naturally healthy and vegan and gluten-free, it's quick and easy to make, and SO delicious. Lentils are protein-rich and make for great soups, which are so perfect for chilly winter nights.
Lentil Soup instructions
- Set a pot on medium heat. Saute garlic, onion and tomato..
- Add lentils, pork buillon and water. Cook for about 20 mins or until lentils looks a little mushy. Add water if it gets too dry..
- Add chicharones, spinach, salt & pepper and cook for 5 mins..
- Serve hot and enjoy 😊.
Try one of the best lentil soup recipes that we've rounded up right here, from red lentil soup to Italian. This lentil soup is easy to make and tastes incredible! Homemade Lentil Soup that is light, hearty and healthy. Loaded with chunks of carrots, celery, lentils and spices, you can also add your favorite protein to this already delicious recipe. For a bowl of hearty comfort, try Alton Brown's Lentil Soup recipe, spiced with coriander and cumin, from Good Eats on Food Network.