Yummy veggie and Turkey soup from leftovers. This Turkey Soup is filled with hearty veggies and tender turkey in a zesty tomato broth. It is pure and awesomely delicious comfort food perfect for Fall. My Leftover Turkey Soup includes all your favorite Italian flavors in a belly-warming bowl of soup.
To freeze: Make the recipe without the noodles and store in an airtight. Keywords: leftover turkey recipe, leftover turkey soup, lettuce wraps, turkey noodle soup. I love skinny soup recipes because you get such a big helping 🙂 so yummy! You can have Yummy veggie and Turkey soup from leftovers using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Yummy veggie and Turkey soup from leftovers
- Prepare 1 of turkey (i used leftovers from thanksgiving).
- It’s 1 of leftover brunswick stew (quart size freezer bag full).
- You need 1 1/2 quart of size freezer bags full of chicken stock (Mine had cilantro).
- You need 1 of homemade tomato basil soup (1/2 a quart size freezer bag).
- You need 1/2 can of green lima beans.
- You need 1 of garlic powder to taste.
- Prepare 1 of onion powder to taste.
- Prepare 1 of ground black pepper to taste.
Dump soup is all the leftover veggies, turkey, mashed potatoes and even some stuffing into the stock. Will you make this leftover turkey soup? What's your favorite way to use up turkey meat? Nice to do something without noodles or rice.
Yummy veggie and Turkey soup from leftovers instructions
- Mix all ingredients together in large pot and bring to boil. Reduce heat cover and simmer 15-20 minutes. Or if your like me, cut down even lower and let sit even longer!! Yum! I defrosted my frozen ingredients in microwave but they were not fully thawed when I added them to the pot..
Leftover veggies are great in soups, like this Velvety Creamy Vegetable Soup. Do you already make soup from leftovers? I'd love to hear about YOUR habits and what works for you and your family. My weekday soup usually is a turkey/chicken veggie soup. Yummy on a rainy, cold day!