Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Low Carb Egg Drop Soup
Low Carb Egg Drop Soup. Free carb counter and keto diet tracker for the low carb and ketogenic diet. Once the soup is at a strong simmer, pour the egg mixture in by whipping it with a fork and gently drizzling it into the soup. Egg drop soup answers this question.
Egg drop soup has always been one of my. Keto and Low Carb egg drop soup recipe is so easy to make at home. Such a filling and satisfying soup. You can have Low Carb Egg Drop Soup using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Low Carb Egg Drop Soup
- You need 4 cups of chicken stock.
- You need 1 tsp of arrowroot powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of powdered ginger.
- You need of Sesame oil.
- Prepare of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- It’s of Chives.
- You need of Salt & Pepper.
My homemade egg drop soup is incredibly flavorful and has all of the traditional flavors, without any extra thickeners or questionable ingredients. Not only is it low carb and keto, but it's also gluten-free, grain free, paleo, AND still full of delicious flavor. It's the perfect example of why I started Wholesome. The Easiest Homemade Egg Drop Soup.
Low Carb Egg Drop Soup step by step
- Heat the chicken stock over moderate heat until it starts to simmer..
- Mix the arrowroot powder with a bit of water and pour into the chicken stock while whisking..
- Add the ginger powder, a few drops of sesame oil and a tiny splash of soy sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Slowly pour the whisked egg using a fork to stir into the stock..
- Pour the soup into cups or bowls and topped with chopped chives. Enjoy 😋.
When I hear the word easy I think in terms of number of ingredients, number of steps, and how long it will take me to make before I. A low-carb and keto-friendly egg drop soup made with scallions and coconut aminos. Nothing tastes better than a hot soup in the morning. If you're looking for a tasty and healthy soup to start your day, then this Keto Egg Drop Soup is just what you need. This Chinese egg drop soup from my friend and guest contributor Garrett McCord couldn't be easier!