Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing Corn soup
Corn soup. In a large pot over medium heat, combine the onion, garlic, parsley and butter or margarine. I make this corn soup numerous times the abundance of corn overflows in the farmers' markets. I make the recipe exactly, except I sometimes forgo the thyme, or add parsley. i always include basil.
After onions are translucent, add chicken stock. An easy, healthy soup made with simple ingredients. It can be made with either fresh or frozen corn. You can have Corn soup using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Corn soup
- Prepare 1 of cob of corn detached or slice off.
- Prepare Bunch of slice seaweed (your optional amount).
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and white pepper.
- It’s of Cornstarch liquify.
- It’s of Water enough for a bowl of soup.
Delicious topped with hot sauce, lime juice and a pad of butter! This corn soup recipe is sure to become a family favorite! It's delicious served with garlic bread and a nice salad (try this kale salad recipe!). Mexican street corn, also known as Elote, is grilled corn that is lathered in a mixture of mayonnaise, sour cream, cotija cheese, chili powder, garlic, and cilantro.
Corn soup instructions
- Bring water to boiling point on low heat.add corn simmer for a little bit..
- Add liquify corn starch stir constanly. Add salt and white pepper to taste. Crack your egg keep stirring. (Achieve the thick consistency) put the heat off..
- Last step add the seaweed. And you are set. Optional you can add crab meat..
How much flour do you need to thicken a soup? The base for this soup, corn stock, can be frozen and used in all kinds of vegetable soups. It is also a good poaching stock for fish. You can play around with different flavors: Add savory vegetables such as celery and onions, and herbs such as parsley and cilantro. If using fresh corn, scrape kernels from cobs using small sharp knife or spoon.