Turkey soup (Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey).
You can have Turkey soup (Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey) using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Turkey soup (Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey)
- You need of Turkey.
- Prepare of Broth.
- It’s 1/2 of Onion.
- You need of Celery (few stalks).
- Prepare of Carrots.
- Prepare of Noodlles (your choice).
- Prepare of Creole seasoning.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- You need leaves of Bay.
- Prepare of Basil.
- Prepare of Optional Mushrooms, green beans, potato, peas, other veggies.
Turkey soup (Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey) step by step
- Make sure you wash/rinse all veggies!.
- Put Turkey in crockpot. Add water and broth to cover meat..
- Cut up all your vegetables. Add to crockpot..
- You can add any other vegetables you like. Such as Mushrooms, Green beans, Potato pealed or skin left on scrubbed & diced..
- Add in your seasoning. Salt, pepper, basil, creloe seasoning, a touch of garlic. To taste..
- Stir vegetables..
- Cover with lid. Cook 4-8 hours crokpot..
- Cook for about 2 hours until Turkey soft. Once soft use tongs to pull Turkey apart..
- About 30-40 min before serving boil water in a pot to cook noodles..
- Drain and rinse noodles..
- Add noodles to crock pot. Cover for about another 10 min or so to let the noodles simmer..
- Serve. Enjoy!.