How to Make Delicious 【Chef Baek Jong Wong Recipe】Korean Beef Seaweed Soup
【Chef Baek Jong Wong Recipe】Korean Beef Seaweed Soup. Korean Celebrity Chef Baek Jong Won's Beef and Radish Soup. The new kind of cooking broadcast! They might not be the very famous chefs nor the chefs of the most fancy restaurants.
Today I am going to make Korean beef seaweed soup. Korean people have this on birthday and after giving a birth. It's nutritious and easy to make. You can cook 【Chef Baek Jong Wong Recipe】Korean Beef Seaweed Soup using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 【Chef Baek Jong Wong Recipe】Korean Beef Seaweed Soup
- You need 1 piece of any parts of beef.
- Prepare of Appropriate dried seaweed.
- Prepare 2 pieces of spring onion.
- It’s 2 pieces of garlic.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sesame oil.
- Prepare of Seasonings:.
- You need 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- You need of Appropriate beef powered (or all purpose seasoning).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of fish sauce.
I prefer Korean soy sauce for soup, which I used today. In Korea, this soup is part of the hospital diet for new moms. If you're in America, your Korean Because of this soup's association with childbirth, it's also a Korean tradition to eat miyeok guk on birthdays. See my tteokguk recipe for instructions for making the beef broth using the longer method.
【Chef Baek Jong Wong Recipe】Korean Beef Seaweed Soup instructions
- Prepared all ingredients.
- Dried seaweed soaked in water until it become soft and spread (water covered ingredients) After the dried seaweed became soft, drain water to remove the water Use scissors to cut seaweed into small pieces (this scissors only use for cutting food).
- Stir-fried beef with Korean sesame oil in the pot Stir-fry until the beef changed color, add seaweed to stir-fry together Add a tablespoon of soy sauce, everyone has different taste, you can season according to your favorite taste Add water, cover the lid and cook for about 15 minutes.
- Add mashed garlic, Korean soup always adds mashed garlic when it is almost ready, it is good for health 🙂 Teacher Baek Jong Won's secret recipe, add fish sauce (Teacher Baek said that fish sauce and soy sauce will make an amazing spark if put them together).
- Seasoning with a bit beef power, (or all purpose seasoning also be fine) Finally add a little spring onions to complete the healthy, nutritious and delicious "Korean Beef Seaweed Soup".
Learn how to make Korean seaweed soup. This delicious soup is also known as Korean birthday soup. It's easy to make and tastes healthy and nourishing! Sold by Original Kim and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. This is the recipe of Korean-style seaweed soup.