Recipe: Tasty Egg Misua Noodles Soup
Egg Misua Noodles Soup. This is very easy recipe guys at murang mura pa. This is also a very healthy recipe no oil added at hindi ginisa para mas less ang fats. Stir in misua noodles and then lower the heat to simmer.
Noodle soup refers to a variety of soups with noodles and other ingredients served in a light broth. Noodle soup is common dish across East and Southeast Asia. Various types of noodles are used, such as rice noodles, wheat noodles and egg noodles. You can cook Egg Misua Noodles Soup using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Egg Misua Noodles Soup
- It’s 150 gr of misua noodles.
- You need 150 gr of boneless chicken meat, diced, boiled, set aside the chicken broth, strained the broth.
- You need 2 of eggs, beaten.
- You need 100 gr of baby bok choy, halved, washed.
- You need 1 of carrot, julienned.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1/2 Tbsp of salt or to taste.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of white pepper powder or to taste.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of mushroom bouillon.
- It’s 1 of lt chicken broth.
- It’s 2 stalks of green onions, diagonally cut.
- You need 1 tsp of sesame oil.
Crock Pot Chicken Noodle Soup Egg Noodles Recipes. Growing up, my family had a tradition of eating lunch at our local little Chinese restaurant every single Saturday. And every single Saturday — like, we're talking nearly two. Chinese New Year soup: It is believed that breaking the noodles brings bad luck so take extra care to keep the noodles from breaking during cooking.
Egg Misua Noodles Soup step by step
- Heat the vegetable oil. Sauté garlic until fragrant..
- Add chicken meat and chicken stock. Season with salt, white pepper powder, and mushroom bouillon. Cook until boiling..
- Add carrot dan baby bok choy. Keep cooking until the vegetables are half cooked..
- Add misua noodles. Continue cooking until misua is soft (more or less 2-3 minutes)..
- Lower the heat. Stir the broth, in a slow stream pour in eggs. Check the taste..
- Add sesame oil and green onions right before it’s removed from the heat. Serve warm. Yum! 😋.
It is a thin wheat noodle that takes around five minutes to cook. Cook the misua longer and the starch will thicken the soup while the. It's made with misua or fine rice noodles, pork meatballs, and vegetables. This healthy soup is topped with a poached egg and a dash of Sriracha hot sauce for a little kick. Fresh noodles, such as Chinese egg or soft rice noodles, should be kept in their original packaging Misua.