Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Noodle Soup a.k.a Mee Soup
Noodle Soup a.k.a Mee Soup. Try this simple and satisfying Yee Mee Noodle Soup recipe, aka Egg Noodle Soup. If you find this video quality is low, here is the same. Soup is a great way to use leftover pasta—spaghetti, udon, egg noodles, orecchiette and ramen are all delicious.
Noodle Soup a.k.a Mee Soup wet noodle (you can use dried noodle as well, boil and drain it, mix with a bit of oil), Mushroom, sliced (any mushroom will do), Any meat, thin sliced (optional). Noodle Soup a.k.a Mee Soup wet noodle (you can use dried noodle as well, boil and drain it, mix with a bit of oil), Mushroom, sliced (any mushroom will do), Any meat, thin sliced (optional). Hae Mee, or Hokkien prawn mee noodle soup, is a popular dish in Singapore and Malaysia, It is a wonderful take on the Hokkien food originating from Taiwan and the southeast of China. You can have Noodle Soup a.k.a Mee Soup using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Noodle Soup a.k.a Mee Soup
- Prepare 1 portion of wet noodle (you can use dried noodle as well, boil and drain it, mix with a bit of oil).
- Prepare of Mushroom, sliced (any mushroom will do).
- You need of Any meat, thin sliced (optional). Marinate with a bit of oil, salt and white pepper ±10 mins.
- It’s of Any veggies (I use Chinese cabbage), cut normal size.
- You need 1 inch of fresh ginger, thin sliced.
- It’s 1/4 of onion, thin sliced vertically.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- It’s Pinch of white pepper.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s of Spring onion, chopped.
- Prepare of Parsley or celery, chopped.
- It’s 1 bowl of water.
Heat vegetable oil in a medium sized pot. Add garlic and fry for another minute. Mee Ka Tee is a Lao and Thai noodle soup that provides the contrast of a coconut milk broth, with springy noodles and an added layer of delicious garnishes. The coconut milk in this recipe provides a thick creaminess to the broth that does not overwhelm the dish, but provides a balance of fragrance and deep flavor.
Noodle Soup a.k.a Mee Soup instructions
- Boil the water, put on onion and ginger until fragrant, add on meat and mushroom until the meat changing color, then add on veggies. When the veggies cooked enough, put on chopped celery and spring onion, salt and white pepper, stir a while. Done.
- Soak the wet noodle into another boiling water ± 2 mins, then drain. Put into a bowl..
- Heat up 2 tablespoon of oil, fry the minced garlic until turn into golden. Pour onto the noodle, mix well..
- Serve with the soup, you can mix them or serve in two separate bowl.
Ba-Mee Moo Daeng is a noodle dish which we have served with a flavour packed soup in this recipe. This is an extremely popular and well known dish, and because there are quite a few steps to preparing it, most Thais would simply buy from a street vendor. Heat oil in pot over medium high heat. Add the onion, garlic, ginger, and lemongrass. Turn the heat up then add the chicken and cook until the chicken turns opaque.