Recipe: Delicious Creamy Bean Soup
Creamy Bean Soup. Canned white kidney beans, chicken broth and fresh spinach are used in this flavorful soup. All Reviews for Creamy Italian White Bean Soup. A delicious, healthy & comforting tomato soup thickened with blended white beans.
White bean soup just got a whole lot easier – and tastier – with GOYA® White Beans in Sauce! Be the first to write a review! Creamy, starchy, and filling, this hearty, rustic Creamy White Bean Soup with Smoked Ham Chop meat; stir into beans. You can have Creamy Bean Soup using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Bean Soup
- You need 1 cup of cooked white beans.
- It’s Half of stock (10 grams) vegetable cube.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 of carrot.
- It’s 1 of small onion.
- It’s 2 of gloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare Half of cup smoked shredded ham.
- It’s 1 of and a half spoon flour + water.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Olive oil.
Sprinkle with chives and black pepper. This black bean soup recipe is very easy to cook. Slowly heat oil in a pan over a medium heat. Add this creamy dark mass into the pan with the soup.
Creamy Bean Soup instructions
- Heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the ham and cook until golden brown..
- Use food chopper for the vegetables or chop by hand finely..
- Add the chopped vegetables to the ham, salt and pepper, crumble the stock cube and stir for 20-30 seconds..
- Add the water, bay leaf and stir, turn down the heat to low and cook for 10-15 min..
- Mix the flour with 4-5 spoons of water. Mix good..
- Turn the heat to medium-high and add your flour-water mixture and stir. Let it cook for 3-4 minutes..
- Top with parsley and serve..
Pour in vegetable broth, mixing it with the rest of. Try this vegan Mediterranean White Bean Soup for lunch or dinner. It's a quick gluten free soup The white beans are the essence of the soup because they are naturally creamy, making the soup rich. The Creamy Bean Soup recipe out of our category Cream Soup! This black bean soup is soft and creamy, along with being just a tad bit spicy.