How to Cook Perfect Keto Beef Suet Soup
Keto Beef Suet Soup. This keto-friendly, low-carb, Southwestern taco soup is full of ground beef, cream cheese, heavy cream, and spices. All Reviews for Creamy Keto Taco Soup with Ground Beef. Healthy low-carb, keto and paleo recipes plus free guides and diet plans to help you achieve your goals on the ketogenic diet.
A traditional beef noodle soup has multiple uses. It can cure your hangovers and is a great way to start a productive day (some Asians prefer to eat soups for breakfast). These will help you keep your diet on track, even when it's chilly outside. You can cook Keto Beef Suet Soup using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto Beef Suet Soup
- It’s 1/2 cup of cubed beef fat.
- You need 1 of scrambled egg.
- It’s of bokchoy.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of coco aminos.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fish sauce.
- You need 2 cups of beef broth.
- You need of Minced garlic.
- You need of Minced onion.
- You need 1 tsp of minced ginger.
- It’s of Salt & pepper.
Keto corned beef hash is a lovely way to use up leftover corned beef and can be a hearty and cheering meal to fill the whole family. Using cauliflower means this dish is low carb and because the cauliflower is caramelized slightly, it brings a deeper level of flavor to the hash. If you are using leftover corned beef. Keto Cabbage Soup Recipe – very quick and easy to make, nutritious and delicious soup made with cabbage, ground beef and tomatoes.
Keto Beef Suet Soup instructions
- In a pot over medium heat saute ginger onion and garlic for 1 min..
- Add beef fat, coco aminos, fish sauce, and beef broth. Bring to boil and cook for atleast 20 mins. Then add the bokchoy. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- In a frying pan over medium heat, pour a small amount of egg so it will be thin. Make sure it is spread in the pan like youre making a crepe. Cook both sides for 1 min each.
- Roll the egg and cut it vertically it should look like this.
- Plate it a bowl and enjoy! 🥣.
Hearty, one pot, a family favorite, perfect for the cold weather. This post may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. Soups and stews are on of my favorite things about the Ketogenic Diet. Suet is the raw, hard fat of beef or mutton found around the loins and kidneys. Its high smoke point makes it ideal for deep frying and pastry production.