Recipe: Delicious Grandmas super tasty asparagus soup
Grandmas super tasty asparagus soup. Fresh asparagus is wonderful in this soup's creamy broth. Like most country cooks, I often bake a large ham so that I can use leftovers in tasty dishes like this. HEALTHY ASPARAGUS SOUP RECIPE Today I will show you how to make green Asparagus and green pea soup.
Lasagna Soup. featured in One-Pot Vegan Dinners. Stir in the spinach and let wilt, then serve immediately. An asparagus side dish that's really simple to make using one pan. You can cook Grandmas super tasty asparagus soup using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grandmas super tasty asparagus soup
- Prepare 250 g of green on white asparagus.
- Prepare Pinch of salt and sugar.
- It’s 50 ml of heavy cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sour cream.
- You need 2 tbsp of flour.
- You need 1 of egg (only yolk).
No boiling in pots or steaming. Super simple with lemon, garlic and pepper and all in one. Reviews for: Photos of Asparagus Soup. Super easy to prepare and very delicious!
Grandmas super tasty asparagus soup instructions
- Cut the hard parts off of the asparagus and start cooking it in lightly salted water, also add pinch of sugar. The water should be not too much.
- Mix the sour cream with the flour, and once the asparagus is tender, mix it to the soup..
- When the soup is ready, then carefully add the egg yolk (soup should be not too hot otherwise you end up with an omelette). Also add the heavy cream, and enjoy.
Filled me up too nice and hearty! Asparagus Soup. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This Creamy Roasted Asparagus Soup recipe is delicious! Enjoy the health benefits of one of your favorite flavorful green veggies – roasted in a But this week, I revisited a favorite recipe I remember trying last spring — asparagus soup! It was super-fresh tasting and easy to make.