Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Mussel Bee Hoon Soup
Mussel Bee Hoon Soup. So because I'm craving for mussels and I prefer the broth kind, I added Bee Hoon (rice vermicelli) and make it a one dish meal. See great recipes for Mussel Bee Hoon Soup too! See great recipes for Mussel Bee Hoon Soup too!
If you want to cook it but you are unsure of a few steps message me and I'll try my. See great recipes for Mussel Bee Hoon Soup too! See great recipes for Mussel Bee Hoon Soup, Fried Bee Hoon too! You can have Mussel Bee Hoon Soup using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mussel Bee Hoon Soup
- You need of Mussels (1 packet) (has 20+ mussels in the packet).
- It’s of Shallots.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- Prepare of White wine.
- Prepare of Celery.
- It’s of Chicken stock.
- Prepare of Bee Hoon (I use 1/4 packet).
See great recipes for Mussel Bee Hoon Soup, Mussels Two Ways too! Mussel Bee Hoon Soup So because I'm craving for mussels and I prefer the broth kind, I added Bee Hoon (rice vermicelli) and make it a one dish meal. If you're looking for the ingredients for this dish. Seafood White Beehoon is all the rage now.
Mussel Bee Hoon Soup step by step
- Soak the bee hoon.
- Chop garlic, shallots, celery to fine pieces..
- In a stockpot or any pot you fancy, melt butter..
- Put in chopped garlic and shallots and fry till fragrant..
- Next, add in the celery. Fry for a while..
- Add in chicken stock. Let it boil..
- In the mean time, in another pot, I cook the bee Hoon in boiling water. Then remove, drained the bee Hoon. Soak it in cool water..
- When your broth starts to boil, add in the mussels. Add in the white wine. Cover lid to cook till the mussels open up..
- Once mussels are ready, add in the bee Hoon..
It was first made popular by You Huak restaurant in Sembawang but in recent years many others have started to serve it in hawker centres. It is actually not difficult to do and is the ideal dish for festive occasions as a wok full of bee hoon would easily feed the whole family. Lala Clams Bee Hoon Soup The family loves clams, cooked any style. Italian with garlic and white wine, Mediterranean cioppino style or Chinese-style steamed with ginger and Huadiao wine. Clams in soup, clams in pasta or risotto, clams on its own.