Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Best chicken soup ever
Best chicken soup ever. The BEST chicken soup you'll ever eat is the best homemade nourishing healthy soup when you're feeling under the weather. Packed with anti-inflammatory ingredients like ginger, turmeric, garlic. All Reviews for The Best Chicken Soup Ever.
This was my first time making chicken noodle soup I let my mother try it she said it was the best she ever had!! If you do make the BEST Chicken Soup Ever Recipe let me know what you think 🙂. I learned how to make this soup when I was in Ecuador a couple of years ago and it is still the best recipe for chicken soup that I have ever tasted. You can have Best chicken soup ever using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Best chicken soup ever
- It’s 2 of chicken breasts.
- It’s 3 Tablespoons of flour.
- Prepare 1 of lemon.
- Prepare 3 of bay leaves (optional).
- You need 1 table spoon of Olive oil (or any other oil).
- Prepare of Maggi cube (optional).
- Prepare 2 of Cinnamon sticks (optional).
- You need of Cumin.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Black pepper.
Once the chicken is cool enough to handle with your hands, pull the chicken into large chunks and dispose of the skin and bones. We show you how to make the BEST chicken noodle soup EVER with this easy (healthy!) recipe. Add in chicken broth and chicken breast and bring the soup to a boil, stirring in pearled couscous as well. Now, the best canned chicken & chicken noodle soup brands!
Best chicken soup ever step by step
- Boil 2 boneless chicken breast along with bay leaves, cinnamon sticks, salt and pepper until it’s really soft. (Keep the chicken broth).
- When chicken is ready, tear it into string like pieces. Then get a frying pan, fry the chicken with a little bit of olive oil, salt, pepper and cumin. When the chicken starts to brown a little take it off and set it aside..
- In a pot, add 3 tablespoons of flour and stir it around until it turns light brown, then add a cup of room temperature water and whisk immediately. If clumps of flour form get a small strainer and fish them out. Then add the chicken broth. Get a lemon, squeeze it and cut each part of the lemon in half and add it into the soup. Then add the chicken. Adjust salt, pepper, lemon juice after tasting. Let it boil for 6 minutes (fish the lemons out when soup is ready) and Enjoy!.
Health Valley Organic Soup No Salt Added Chicken Noodle. For the best chicken soup, I use chicken thighs. Chicken soup is better when made with darker meat. Best soup I have ever made! Thank you so much for the Recipe!