Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Udon noodle soup w/ side dishes of zucchini & fruit
Udon noodle soup w/ side dishes of zucchini & fruit. See great recipes for Udon, Udon noodle soup w/ side dishes of zucchini & fruit too! I change the recipes for my family This recipe needs some ingredients. You can top it w/ your favorite sauce, or keep it simple for an easy side dish," says reviewer Christina. "I just bought a julienne cutter, so I used that, and it was perfect for this!
This is another my mom's Korean side dish Banchan Recipe, Korean Zucchini!! Hobak means pumpkin and Aehobak means Korean zucchini (squash). Bokkeum means stir fry so you can guess what this dish is about! You can have Udon noodle soup w/ side dishes of zucchini & fruit using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Udon noodle soup w/ side dishes of zucchini & fruit
- You need 2 packs of Japanese seasoning.
- Prepare 2 pack of udon noodle.
- Prepare 1/4 of Korean radish.
- You need 3 of asparagus.
- It’s 4 of mushrooms.
- You need 4 of tiny carrots.
- Prepare 1 cup of broccoli.
- It’s 2 of green onions.
- You need of Garlic.
- You need of Soybean paste.
- It’s of Seasame oil.
- Prepare 1 of green pepper.
- You need of Black pepper.
Stir fried zucchini. 🙂 My mom wanted to make this Korean Zucchini recipe really simple and easy to follow! Zucchini works double duty in Anne's flavor-packed dish. Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper Zucchini noodles cook really fast, so taste a strand as you cook and decide how firm or "al-dente" you want the zucchini. Don't overcook the zucchini noodles or else they'll become mush.
Udon noodle soup w/ side dishes of zucchini & fruit step by step
- Prepare all vegetables by chopping small pieces..
- Boiling 1.5 L of water. Add udon seasoning into the boiled water. Add radish, carrots. After 10 minutes, add udon seasoning (add more salt, optional) and mushroom and green onion. Steam asparagus and boil udon noodle with the other pot..
- Zucchini and broccoli are fried with vegetable oil on the pan to make side dish. After 10 minutes, place on the plate with 1/2 seasame oil and black pepper..
- After steam the udon noodle, displace it in the bowl, add 1/4 tsp of seasame oil, add some green onion. Also please don’t forget steamed asparagus. Pour the soup into the noodle bowl..
- The soybean paste is added seasame oil with garlic and green pepper..
- On the picture, I have fruit salad (strawberry, black berries, baby tomatoes, avocadowith chia seed and mayonnaise sauce)..
- Enjoy your dinner!.
The noodles were sooooooooo good they tasted like that one noodle dish at that one restaurant you always forgot the name of. The noodles were spicy salty sweet and great for slurping. Easy vegetarian side dish recipes your whole family will love, from the award-winning Love and Lemons blog!. Test for doneness by removing noodle from pot, running it under cold water, then biting. Udon shouldn't be hard in the middle. *I much prefer Soft or Frozen Udon noodles.