How to Make Yummy Chicken Soup using Pressure Cooker
Chicken Soup using Pressure Cooker. Pressure cooking in the Instant Pot (or any electric pressure cooker) reduces the cooking time a fair amount. Using an electric one also allows you to leave the pot unattended while it cooks. The cooker will even switch to a "Keep Warm" setting once cooking has finished so you don't have to worry about turning off the cooker right away when the soup is done.
You might be thinking, damn, I don't have a pressure cooker. Close pressure cooker and lock the lid. When cooker reaches high high pressure,reduce heat to low. You can have Chicken Soup using Pressure Cooker using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Soup using Pressure Cooker
- You need of Base Soup.
- You need 4 pcs of chicken thighs/full legs.
- It’s of Onion, slice thin.
- It’s of Carrots.
- Prepare of Ginger powder.
- It’s of garlic powder.
- It’s of Additional Stuffing.
- You need of wood ear mushroom.
- You need of chinese white cabbage.
- Prepare of sellery or cilantro.
- It’s of spring onion.
- It’s of tomato.
Open pressure cooker,using a Quick Release mode. If using a stovetop pressure cooker, cook over medium high heat until high pressure is reached. When someone at our house gets sick, I whip up this quick and easy chicken soup. It resembles chicken noodle, but uses a variety of veggies instead of noodles for even more nutrition.
Chicken Soup using Pressure Cooker instructions
- Put the chicken inside the pressure cooker, cover it with water. Add ginger powder, garlic powder, onions, and carrots. I don't add any seasoning on this step. Cook for 30 minutes inside the pressure cooker and turn off the stove..
- Once you can open the pressure cooker, the soup base is still boiling hot, add the seasoning. A basic salt and pepper will do. Test the taste and adjust as you want..
- Add the additional stuffing on the next step. I like to add wood ear mushroom. On this step, I like to turn on the stove again, just to make sure that the mushroom is well cooked. The vegetables only need a short time to cook..
- Stir the soup, last taste test. Turn off the stove and enjoy the [email protected]
Plus, if you use a pressure cooker or slow cooker, it makes meal prep even simpler! — Courtney Stultz, Weir, Kansas Make this Delicious Easy Instant Pot Chicken Noodle Soup (Pressure Cooker Chicken Noodle Soup) with few simple whole food ingredients from your pantry. True to the classics with no extra sauces. This soothing, nourishing yet flavorful Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup is like a warm hug when you needed it the most. Pressure Cooker Chicken Noodle Soup: Releasing the Pressure. For safety reasons, never fill a pressure cooker more than halfway full.