Recipe: Perfect Bacon Potato Soup
Bacon Potato Soup. Try Our Easy-To-Make Potato Soup Recipes. Browse & Share Now w/ Your Friends! We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us.
In a Dutch oven, cook the bacon over medium heat until done. Remove bacon from pan, and set aside. Discard bacon grease and wipe pan thoroughly with paper towel. You can cook Bacon Potato Soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bacon Potato Soup
- You need of Base.
- Prepare of Frozen Potato Soup from Cash & Carry.
- You need 2 of Large Potatoes.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Heavy Cream.
- It’s 2 of Tbps Butter.
- You need of Flavor.
- Prepare 1 Package of Bacon.
- It’s 1 Bunch of Green Onions.
- You need of Sour Cream.
- You need of Cheddar.
- It’s of Pepper.
An easy and delicious creamy potato soup recipe that can be made in just one pot! Loaded with bacon and creamy potato goodness, this is a favorite comfort food in my household. An easy and delicious creamy potato soup recipe that can be made in just one pot! This creamy potato soup is good any time of the year, but especially in cold weather months.
Bacon Potato Soup step by step
- Prep: Fry Bacon till crispy..
- Prep: Slice green onions, dice potatoes & Shred Cheese.
- Cook: Heat soup till hot & add in the potatoes, butter, heavy cream and cheddar..
- Serve: Top with Sour cream, green onion, bacon and pepper..
It reheats well and can be made without bacon or cheese. Add potatoes and garlic, and mix well with bacon and onions. Add stock or water and bring to a boil. Add cream and mustard; stir to blend. Mix blended soup with the rest of the soup.