Recipe: Appetizing Beef Soup
Beef Soup. This Vegetable Beef Soup is the perfect way to use up all those summer veggies! It's perfectly hearty and filling thanks to the abundance of vegetables and the tender chunks of beef. So many beef soups are watery and dull.
Beef: Place your beef cubes in the slow cooker. You can brown them first or you can skip this step, but with soup recipes, I generally recommend browning the meat as it makes for a better broth! This soup is packed with vegetables, tomatoes, and beef. You can cook Beef Soup using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef Soup
- You need Half of bowl ground beef.
- Prepare of Egg white.
- It’s 1 pcs of egg.
- You need 3 of tomato.
- You need 4 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 3 stalks of celery.
- It’s of Black pepper.
The beef gets super tender as it cooks in. This vegetable beef soup is made with tender chunks of beef, plenty of vegetables and potatoes, all simmered in a tomato broth. A hearty one pot meal that's perfect for a cold night! The Best Beef Soup Bones Recipes on Yummly
Beef Soup instructions
- Marinate ground beef with flour, egg white a little white pepper. Mix well. After 15 mins form a ball with beef mixture and set aside.
- Boil water in a pot. When it is boiling add tomato let it cooked. Add tomatoe sauce, black pepper then beef ball. Let it cook. When done put in chopped celery black pepper then beat 1 egg and slowly drop. Simmer for a minute then cover and put off heat..
Okra Beef Soup, Vietnamese Beef Soup Bún Bò Nam Bộ, Moroccan Beef Soup. Try this vegetable beef soup recipe and get more comfort food recipes and ideas from Food.com. Loosely based on a gourmet cooking magazine's recipe for Beef Barley soup, I didn't have any barley. Vegetable Beef Soup Recipe photo by Taste of Home. This soup had no taste at all.