Easiest Way to Make Delicious Delicious Quaker Oatmeal Soup
Delicious Quaker Oatmeal Soup. Delicious Quaker Oatmeal Soup This filling soup is prepared with oats and lamb pieces cooked in tomato sauce and chicken broth. Cook ground beef, onion and garlic as directed above. Add remaining ingredients including frozen vegetables.
From breakfast to desserts, we have recipes for every season including sweet and savory. This classic Irish Oatmeal Leek soup also known as Brotchán Roy, traditionally served during Lent. I love the creamy texture of a hearty bowl of oatmeal soup – total comfort food! You can cook Delicious Quaker Oatmeal Soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Delicious Quaker Oatmeal Soup
- It’s 1/2 kg of lamb, cut into cubes.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of oats, for example Quaker oat meal.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 2 of medium tomatoes, chopped.
- It’s 1 of chicken broth cubes, for example maggi chicken cube.
- You need 1 tablespoon of tomato sauce.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of white pepper.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of lemon wedges for serving.
I'm no stranger to oatmeal soup; growing up some of my favorite soups Mom prepared were made with oats. This is a nice hearty soup that tastes even better the longer it sits. It didn't seem like much as I was putting it together but once it had simmered and the oats had plumped up it was delicious. Add beaten eggs, tomato soup and Quaker or Mother's Oats.
Delicious Quaker Oatmeal Soup step by step
- In a pressure cooker, fry the onion in vegetable oil until golden. Add the lamb cubes and stir for few minutes until half done..
- Add the tomato sauce, chopped tomatoes, chicken stock cube and 2 cups of water. Close the cooker and cook meat on medium heat for almost 30 minutes until it is done..
- Remove pressure cooker from heat and wait until all steam escapes before opening it..
- Open the cooker, add the Quaker oat meal, white pepper, black pepper, salt and water if needed. Put the cooker back on low heat while continuing to stir, until the oatmeal is cooked, for about 20 minutes..
- Serve the soup hot with a squeeze of lemon..
Pack in a standard bread loaf pan. Discover just how much flavor potential the humble oat has with this great collection of Quaker oats recipes. Recipes using oats are easy to make, inexpensive and very versatile. While soup is simmering, toast rolled oats in a heavy bottomed sauce pan, stirring till they are brown. This list of healthy oatmeal recipes brings you all the oatmeal flavor combos you could ever imagine. With its high fiber content, oatmeal is sure to keep you full all morning to conquer the day ahead!