Recipe: Tasty Delicious Nutricious Lentil Soup!
Delicious Nutricious Lentil Soup!. This is a recipe about how my wife prepares lentil soap for me as well as its nutritional benefits. This one-pot healthy lentil soup recipe is so delicious, it's sure to become a staple in your home! If you want a lentil soup that will quickly become a family favorite, I highly recommend giving it a try.
Read on to learn about the big benefits in these Read on to learn about the big benefits in these small legumes, and try this easy but delicious soup Lentil Soup Recipe. Curry gives a different taste sensation to this chili-like soup. It's delicious with a dollop of sour cream. You can cook Delicious Nutricious Lentil Soup! using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Delicious Nutricious Lentil Soup!
- It’s of soup.
- You need 1 cup of red (split) lentils.
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves, chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of chicken stock.
- It’s 5 cup of boiled water.
- It’s 1 of chopped tomato (or a can of tomato dices).
- It’s 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of oil (i used sunflower).
- You need 1 of immersion blender.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper.
- You need of serving.
- You need 1 of some red pepper flakes.
- You need 1 of some lemon slices.
- Prepare of spicy-lovers.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sambal.
My family welcomes it with open arms—and watering mouths. This is a fast, delicious, nutritious recipe for lentils. You can have it plain or spicy and hot, you can add veggies or just do with the lentils. A hearty, nutritious, and delicious Lentil and Beef Soup that is also gluten-free and paleo.
Delicious Nutricious Lentil Soup! instructions
- Prepare :).
- Heat the oil in a soup pan on middlelow fire. Make sure the whole bottom is covered. When it is hot add the chopped onion. When they get glazy add the chopped garlic..
- Stir for about 2 minutes. Now add the flour, the tomato paste and the lentils. If you are the spicy lover you can now add the sambal. Mix everything!.
- Now add the chicken stock, the boiled water, the tomato and some pepper and salt. Stir it. Now cover the pan and let it cook for about 15-20 minutes on a low fire. You should stirr quite often..
- Everything is now soft enough to be blended. Blend the soup in the pan with the immersion blender untill it is all smooth..
- Taste and add ingredients as you like. Now your soup is ready to be served! Make sure its hot, otherwise heat it again. Serve it with the pepperflakes and the lemon. Enjoy:D.
You are right: lentils cook much faster than beans and are very nutritious. This became one of my family favorite soups — especially on cold days. This healthy Lentil Soup is as easy as it gets– simply pour the ingredients into an electric pressure cooker, like the Instant Pot, and press a button. I've never been a fan of lentils but I know how nutritious they are so I gave this recipe a shot in hopes that it would be good and it was delicious! I do have some Bulgarian lentil soup recipes, that often call for cumin.