How to Cook Appetizing Mommy’s Beef and Veggie Soup
Mommy’s Beef and Veggie Soup. Try Our Vegetarian Soups Crafted with Ingredients You Can Feel Good About Today. Warm up with a bowl of Slow Cooker Beef & Veggie Soup! It's officially soup season or at least it is at my house!
In a large soup kettle, brown the roast in oil. In the same kettle, combine the tomatoes, celery, carrots, onions, barley and beans. In a large stock pot on medium heat, add in all ingredients except the pasta noodles. You can cook Mommy’s Beef and Veggie Soup using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mommy’s Beef and Veggie Soup
- Prepare 1 lb of stew meat cut to one inch pieces.
- You need 2 of large carrots pealed and sliced.
- Prepare 4 stalks of celery sliced.
- You need 1 of large yellow onion sliced.
- You need 2 ears of sweet corn kernels taken off ears.
- It’s 1 cup of green beans cut.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- You need of Mrs. Dash Garlic Herb Seasoning.
- You need 3 boxes of Kitchen Basics Beef Stock or one beef marrow bone and water.
- It’s 2 Tbls of olive oil.
- It’s 2 of bay leaves.
If using chuck roast, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Make the best soup with this Ninja Foodi Beef Vegetable Soup using the pressure cooker function. This Ninja Foodi Beef Vegetable Soup is the perfect warm meal for a cold night, plus it can also be made in your pressure cooker or Instant Pot too. Season roast with salt and pepper and place in your slow cooker with half a can of beef broth.
Mommy’s Beef and Veggie Soup step by step
- In an 8 quart stock pot heat olive oil on medium heat for 5 minutes..
- Add all ingredients to pot to brown and dry ingredients to taste. Let it go stirring frequently about 5 minutes..
- Add beef stock and bay leaves. Get pot to a simmer. Lower heat to low and cover and let cook 2 hours..
If using beef add a bit of oil and brown. Add water, broth, diced tomatoes, spices, onion soup, worcestershire, tomato sauce and bay leaf. A hearty Vegetable Beef Soup with melt-in-your-mouth slow cooked chunks of beef, potato and vegetables simmered in a herb infused savoury broth. You'll love how the broth of this beef soup recipe is slightly thickened so it's like gravy and has extra flavour from a secret ingredient! So many beef soups are watery and dull.