Chicken noodle soup.
You can cook Chicken noodle soup using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken noodle soup
- You need 1/2 of onion, choppped.
- You need 4 of carrots, sliced.
- Prepare 4 stalks of celery, sliced.
- It’s 16 oz of corn.
- Prepare 2 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 2 (1 quart) of boxes chicken stock.
- You need 3 of bay leaves.
- You need To taste of salt & pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chopped garlic.
- You need 1/2 tsp of poultry seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh (or dry) parsley, chopped.
- You need 1 (12 oz) of package egg noodles.
Chicken noodle soup step by step
- Add carrots, onion, celery, chicken breast, chicken stock, bay leaves, and all the spices to crock pot. Turn crock pot on low setting for 8 hours..
- Check chicken at 4 and 6 hours. When cooked through, pull out and shred. Cover with foil and set aside..
- Add egg noodles to crock pot and turn heat to high. Heat until noodles are cooked through..
- Return shredded chicken to crock pot and add corn. Let cook until everything is heated through. Taste and add more salt & pepper if needed..
- All done!.