Easiest Way to Make Delicious Tomato Soup
Tomato Soup. Tomato soup is a soup made with tomatoes as the primary ingredient. It may be served hot or cold in a bowl, and may be made in a variety of ways. It may be smooth in texture, and there are also recipes which include chunks of tomato, cream, chicken or vegetable stock, vermicelli.
This Homemade Tomato Basil Soup, however, tops my list. Made with simple ingredients like tomatoes, olive oil, garlic, onions, and basil, you know exactly what you're eating when you enjoy a. A comforting tomato soup recipe is one of the most versatile meals – mix in meat or veggies, pair it with a grilled cheese, or throw in some tortellini. You can have Tomato Soup using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tomato Soup
- You need 600 cc of water.
- It’s 1 Can of tomatoes.
- Prepare 3 pieces of Cabbage.
- You need 200 g of Bacon.
- It’s 1/2 of Carrot.
- It’s 1 of Onion (small size).
- Prepare 15 cc of Olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s of Grated garlic (1 tsp).
- Prepare 2 of consomme cubes.
You can't go wrong with these classic tomato soups. You wouldn't think that three ingredients — butter, onion, and tomato — can come together to make such a velvety and delicious tomato soup, but let me tell you. Tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches are best when the air turns crisp, the mornings are damp, and the days are short. Tomato Soup Recipe with step by step photos.
Tomato Soup step by step
- Put olive oil and grated garlic in a pot, and fry vegetables and bacon..
- Add water, consomme cube, and a can of tomatoes..
- Boil the vegetables until they get tender. Then, add salt and black pepper to taste..
This is an easy to prepare restaurant style delicious tomato soup recipe. Purée the soup directly in the saucepan using an immersion blender, or. A creamy tomato soup recipe from Jamie Oliver. This recipe shows you how to make tomato soup at home, and it couldn't be easier. With carrots, celery & fresh basil.