Recipe: Tasty Split lentil soup شوربه عدس
Split lentil soup شوربه عدس. Lentils and ginger are so good for your gut and digestive system. This recipe is one of my favorites and has key ingredients to help you eat pretty. Add the paprika, turmeric powder, ground cinnamon, ground cumin, ground black pepper, and stir well.
My mom gave me some recipe that was kind of complicated so I enver made it. This is our take on a Persian Lentil Soup, in some places it's called Shorbat Adas Lentil Soup or شوربة العدس or سوپ عدس. The background is a local restaurant makes a soup like this, and we wanted to try and re-create it at home. You can cook Split lentil soup شوربه عدس using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Split lentil soup شوربه عدس
- Prepare 1 cup of washed lentil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of washed rice.
- You need 2 of diced onions.
- You need 1 of diced carrot.
- Prepare 4 cups of broth.
- You need 2 cup of hot water.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of cumin.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of turmeric.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ginger.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of olive oil.
Season the soup, to taste, with salt and pepper. Ladle the soup into bowls and serve. Incoming search terms: lentil soup; شوربة عدس; lentils soup The lentil (Lens culinaris or Lens esculenta) is an edible legume. It is an annual plant known for its lens-shaped seeds.
Split lentil soup شوربه عدس step by step
- Over medium heat add onions and cook for few minutes add split lentil and rice all the spices and cook for few minutes.
- Add the broth and hot water cook for 40 minutes you could leave it as is or you blend it in blander.
- You could served with slice lemon me personally I add one tablespoon of Greek yogurt on top with hot sauce enjoy.